Reviews for Not For Me
Val90210 chapter 20 . 2/11
Oh Dear Lord! you are so evil, you hav a twisted mind .I fear to continue reading... LOVE your story , you are an amazing writer! EVIL but amazing...
Freedom Tide chapter 86 . 2/22/2014
I have an account but I'm too lazy to sign. This is the second time i've rad your story & I love it. When will you start posting the sequel?
tacogirl3 chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
All right. I quit. I'm throwing in the towel. This fanfic is not for me (pun not intended).
tacogirl3 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
I'm so confused. Why is your Enjolras such a word I can't write here? he makes a promise to Eponine to always take care of her, then forces her back to the street. What the heck? Then instead of seeing he was wrong and finding her, he waits for her to spend time in a freakin' brothel before taking her in again. And he has the AUDACITY to claim that he loves her and understands her! All because she didn't claim to love him (but did say she cared for him) when he knew she had trouble with that in the first place! I normally like Enjolnine stories, but this chapter and the previous one really make me want to stop. I don't know if I will yet, but I'm leaning towards quitting.
tacogirl3 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
ummm...this fanfic kind of feels like it's going fast. and for all that we hear about them arguing over every little thing, we never see it. Also, Enjolras seems to lack passion. (I don't mean to be rude, call it constructive criticism)
tacogirl3 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I like that this eponine actually accepts Enjolras's help. too many Eponines would just brush it off as charity. I'd like to think that Eponine would be smart enough to accept help when she has to.
tacogirl3 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
hmm..interesting. I can't say I've read a fanfic where Enjolras has such needs, to the point where he actually pays prostitutes. It's somewhat refreshing to see an Enjolras that is not completely chaste.
Allie chapter 86 . 10/6/2013
I cried throughout this story. It was so enotional. I enjoyed every moment of the story!
awesome sauce chapter 81 . 7/15/2013
This is the BEST les miserables fanfic
l story I ever read. I love that Enjorlas. And Emponie. Are married and have kids ( Dunstan. And Amee Jade
I LOVE these. Stories. Make. More please! !
Emponie Enjorlas chapter 86 . 7/6/2013
MORE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! They should have another child then javert comes and arests Enjorlas in front of Emponie. And the children and they have to get him out of jail

From Emponie Thendier Jordette Enjorlas
:)!
Guest chapter 86 . 7/3/2013
I just found this story a week ago, and it is amazing! You have a great talent for writing. I thuroughly enjoyed this story!
loislane16 chapter 85 . 6/20/2013
This story was absolutely amazing, and I've read it three or four times. It is one of my favorite Enjonine stories. so many twists and turns. I have a question though. Did you ever write a sequel like you mentioned in your final author's note? If so, I would positively love to read it! If you have written one, I would greatly appreciate it if you sent me the title in a PM. Thank you! You are an amazing writer and I hope you write many more stories because they are amazing!
love-never-dies-90 chapter 37 . 5/7/2013
uhm.. combfeyrac?
catlikecupcakes chapter 79 . 4/14/2013
Oh my God hurry up and get married already! They're acting like Brangelina.
grace allen chapter 86 . 3/25/2013
AMAZING! best fanfiction i have read in a long time. this was very clever and heart warming. you will do great things with your writing,