Reviews for Triptych 2: Plausible Deniability
tangerinee chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hey, I love it! :)

But I don't quite get this part:

"It seemed as though the man who collided with Pettit only stumbled and brushed his arm, but Pettit suddenly let go of Renee's hand with a grunt of pain and an expression of agony. The dark-haired man recovered from his stumble, apologizing, and Pettit, who looked at first like he was going to pick a fight with – or just plain deck - the other man, suddenly blanched stark white, mumbled something, and left without Renee, quickly."

What excatly did Bruce do?
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So Well written I love it! Feels like JIM's really spakimg to us. Bravo
WhiteFire86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You are added. Pleas come and visit.
Syl chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Tracey, you're trilogy is unfolding terrifically! Like I said before, I really like stories with unusual points of view, i.e., different from the hero's. Great job so far. Oh, and...I hate to quibble, but Babs was never Dick's babysitter. That's just a rumor started by certain fellow fanfic writer (yours truly) who's somewhat obsessed by Dicky.:)
Peggie chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
As alawys TC a great read! I love the way you look at the Bat from other peoples point of view.
Reichenbach chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I really liked these scenes from Jim's life. I agree, and have always agreed that he knew about Bruce, but wouldn't let himself "know." Excellent fic.
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Wonderful! I can't wait to hear Renee Montoya's story about the Bat. Keep up the good work.