Reviews for The Oblivious Boy and the Forceful Girl
james.j.flower chapter 10 . 3/13
Wheres the rest its an amazing story and I hope you finish it please. Great writing and suspense keep up the good work.

James Joseph Flower
archery713 chapter 10 . 3/3
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STORY. Ok so gotta say Laura x Ichika are my OTP and there is only one other good story out there. This would be SO good if you finished it! (Trust me I will read it :D )
The ending would have been great
God dammit
BestMetaKnightNA chapter 10 . 1/9
Hmmm... Says update will come in a week... 7 MONTHS LATER...
Still no update man -_-
teddy268 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
blue balled for 5 months now, but we will still wait for your return
LAGANSTAR chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
update
Catiamz chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Please?
Magnolia Dragon chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
WHAT THE HELLL! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNNN! IM DYING HERE! I want to see what happenes next! Please update sooon. T_T
kh.m.m chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I knew it. You are just like the other authors that leave their story without finishing it.
TykkiMikk chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I am interested in seeing how this is going I hope to see how this goes on please continue soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Finish please I love this
JustPrior chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Please ! please ! Please ! Finish it off with a bang and make it long , you certainly do know how to write stories with such detail it truly is art :) just imagining the story as I read it truly did make me wonder what the LN or Anime would be like if Laura was the main female Protagonist . If you have any other stories I will be surely reading them :) Keep up the Good work and I'm glad I read this fan fiction was definately a great read , I'm so pumped up I wish you continued for another 10 chapters haha :)

-JustPrior 3
Sinojin chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I love this story so much, and I that you would want to come back and finish it, I had always came back to this story to reread parts since its just Laura getting together with Ichika after that whole incident, would be great to have more couple moments and Best of luck to your story coming alive again
Sinojin
engineercross chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I thought you just got bored and stopped, anyway this chapter was awesome.