Reviews for What's on TV?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/25
HA!A bored Danny.

I so agree with his rant about MTV. And your about Jersey Shore Id on't watch it.
Mari217 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I've always wanted to see Danny say how much we hate Jersey Shore here in NJ. I grew up going to Sea Side, we NEVER acted like that, lol. IMO Danny is the best representation of a Jerseyan on TV. I was also a GH junkie as a kid. Cut school senior year to see Luke & Laura get married!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
lol liked it
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I can so see that happen. Danny seems to not have many hobbies, so he would just watch TV all the time. I laughed.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was funny. There have been a lot of Jersey shows and a few from MTV. I live 20 minutes away from where they film Jersey shore only saw it once just to see where they were filming and what it was, don't like it it's not true. Seaside Heights Been there done that and yes there are a lot of clubs, drunks, drugs, prostitues among other things. And MTV used to have a house and every summer they'd have something on the beach and then a program about people living in the house in Seaside New Jersey. So I really get it.

Funny Danny getting addicted due to missing New Jersey but you are right they aren't even right, the accents are northern too. Love Steve teasing Danny about his GH, I used to watch it for years and only watch it every once in a while. Glad that Brenda is back always liked her. Now is Sofie Renner came back that would be

But the story was entertaining. Sue
jodm chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Clever! I can picture Dannyy's rant on this one!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Super funny short one. Guys always act like only women get sucked into really stupid TV (as opposed to Monday nite football - please!). Anyway, using Jersey Shore was inspired!
LadyCizzle chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Super funny. Not really a Jersey Shore fan or GH fan although I used to live for daytime soaps (ABC of course). Seriously so addicted that I would die if I missed an episode. But I did see the previews for the car explosion and I was maybe I should start watching again. Heaven help me if I do. Also love the line 'What the hell is a Snooki' because it made me think of Supernatural.
Live4StarWars chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
absolutley LOVE IT! i've had those moments like this...yesterday in fact lol with my cousin and Supernatural
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
lol I read the same one actually. :D

I know where you're coming from. Haven't missed an episode of DOOL yet. :D

Anyway, I loved this. Danny just cracked me up. As usual. :D And I adore your writing as well. :D
malfoymannor chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awwh, the was cute! I can see this clearly in my mind. 5-0 is on soon!