Reviews for Imaginary Friend
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Maybe it was worth it, maybe it just made everything worse. Who can say?
Krewandhuddyxoxo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
The story itself was pretty good, but there are 2 things. First, loneliness and solitude are not paranormal events; what the twilight zone is all about. Second, it seemed more like a summary than an actual story. Try expanding it an adding some dialogue between him and his immaginary lover. Maybe have it where he believes his lover is real and can no longer tell what's real from what's immagined.
Golden Gecko chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The description on this story told me to go nuts with critiscisim. I'd like to but there nothing really her to criticise. It just a nice, sad little story about being lonliy. I've learned that's usually how lonliness goes. It seems to be neither bad nor good. it just here and its acceptable, and really, thats a lot better then most of the stuff I've seen on FF.
Horrora chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is a beautifully written short short. Both the story and the character's moment of love and joy were worth it.
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This could have been alot longer. It wasn't very good and the "twist" was given away much too soon. I felt as though you could have put more effort in this.