Reviews for The Accident
tweetygurl42 chapter 14 . 7/19
I Love This Story Wish There Was A Sequel Please
NICElujan chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Ok. So this is one of the last fanfic's that I have read about Otalia. At first the idea of Phillip discussed me just as much as Natalia and Frank. I have to say, I love your story telling.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Will you be writing again?
Arron008 chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
your ending it there? Liv was kidnapped and taken to Salem? Ohh please please pretty please put in a epilogue or a sequel on how Liv finds and saves Carly or who kidnapped her (was it Vivian?) inquiring minds need to know.. Loved the last two chapters BTW

I am so happy that they are going to work things out and the who hasn't slept with a spualding or two line had me LOL literally
brwnsuga chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
I got caught up with the other chapters, and WOW. I cannot choose sides. They are both right and both are wrong. Lets see what happens next. Only three chapters left. I hope they get back together.
Arron008 chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
I love this fic but damn you are killin me lol... Great Update Thank you
Arron008 chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Holy fuck... wow that was really hard to read. Great update I hope they talk. I know Liv is hurt and angry but I really just want her to stay and work it out
Arron008 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
OMG I can't wait to see where your going with is so heartbreakingly sad to read, but much like a train wreck I can't look away. PLEASE UPDATE !
nicki65mo chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Well done! Can't wait to see where you go with this. I have always wanted to see how Otalia played out. We know in the soap world, nothing ever stays "good" for long and if it was good for a long time, something had to happen. :-)

Hey... how about a link to "Even If It Killed Her". I recall it, but can't place it at the moment. Thanks!