Reviews for Relaxation
lol this made me laugh
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 2/15
Mmmm me likey ;)
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh merlin in hell! This is one HOT AS HELL fic! Draco you tricky gorgeous bastard!

You are awesome dear auther ;)
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Naughty naughty ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was genius
Random girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Super relaxing chapter :)

Nice details :)
miyabita yami chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is the 4th time I'm reading this fic it's that awesome! Please return to writing your really good!
jjjs chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved it. Reminds me of my one and only massage from a gay masseur.
PKlovesDW chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Draco is one sneaky bastard, I must say! But then again, he's a Slytherin, so what should you expect?
Yume ka Mage chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Really loved it 3

Draco is good for massaging even if it's not his work. By the way, what is his real job ?

All the massage part is good, with long description and details : it remembers me the last massage I had (without sex for me :P). Lemon is like I love it : detailed but not vulgar and with a sweet ending but no love déclaration.

And the little surprise for the end made me laugh. I wonder what will ne Harry's réaction when he found out about Draco.

congrats and thanks for sharing,

ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Haha love it, especially the twist at the end )
Limelight12 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Glad I stumbled across this little story, very nice indeed! Loved the clever twist at the end.

I'm actually due for a massage in the next couple of days, hoping I get my regular guy again... He also happens to be a gorgeous blonde ;) haha
swred5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Absolutly loved this! I wonder if Draco admitted to Harry he wasnt really the massouse before Luna shpwed up or if that was something that had to be admitted later? Story was so hot I had to read again. Thanks for sharing your talents with the fandom.

Stormshadowfire chapter 1 . 8/4/2011