Reviews for Confrontation and Conversation
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I could picture Naya and Amber doing this scene, well done.
Ily18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
A Sancedes ff, with a hint of Quinncedes, Kurcedes and Brittana? Must be Christmas! :)

Seriously tho, I agree 100% when you say that Mercedes cares for Santana, and she would probably show it even more if Santana allowed anyone except Brittany near her. Anyway, I loved your story and I found it somewhat cute to see Santana warning Mercy about Quinn's future behaviour. It was nice to see her caring for Mercy, kind of preventing her from suffer Quinn's betrayal, just like she has. :)
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I liked this; it's interesting to see some santana/mercedes friendship. Glee is so inconsistent, I don't know why they dropped the Quinn and Mercedes thing :/
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I surprisingly liked this a lot. You NAILED Santana's personality, but then you really shocked me with how you went deeper into the issue of Santana and Quinn's relationship.
Random Dice chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoy the thought of the two of them being friends...I wish the show did this...It was amazing, thank you... (:

Spike
sabrina chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is good. :D I want more. The little perv in me was hoping this would end up sancedes. I think those two would be great friends. I think there different type of sassiness would balence each other out. And I am so sad that they did drop the quinn/mercedes friendship this season. Mercedes would have totally helped prevent quinn from making that mistake with finn.
Isilady chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
this is really good! i think that mercedes cares about her, even in SLS when everyone was calling santana out she wasn't having any of it, in my head canon after duet they are friends..