Reviews for Just a Good Old Boy
Me chapter 11 . 4/14
Update soon please
Bridget Marie O'Connolly chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
Great just wish you would finish this story.
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Who overheard them?
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
This chapter gave me a warm feeling. And LOL NEVER mess with Martha! XD
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
It's Boss. The only reason he didn't kill the boys was because the show was a family one
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
That was beyond sweet!
Josh Foust chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
You should continue this story it's really good
Netchka chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Can't wait to read more. Are you going to continue this story? It's been a while since the last chapter was posted.
Netchka chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Poor Clark.
Firefly-gal chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Greta story... is there any other parts to it?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
It's really a shame you never decided to finish this. Abandoned stories are always so frustrating, but especially the good ones. Please take that as the compliment and criticism it is.
FlamyAngelwings chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I really hope you update this. I wanna read Uncle Jessie, Daisy and Luke's faces when they finally get to meet Jonathan.
LD4ever chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter! I loved it! Keep up the good work! I wonder what'll happen when Bo (Johnathon) returns to Hazzard and visits the rest of his family. What about Jesse? Will Luke still be depressed? Will seeing Bo shock one of the Dukes into the hospital while Clark tries to keep his secret safe and hidden while Lex tried to expose it? So many questions; can't wait for the answers
LiviaHyde7 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
I like this story so far, while i can imagine the Luthors having something to do with Bo's conviction i cannot see Lex knowing about it since it was likely Lionel who caused all the trouble. Also if you do have the Luthors being connected to Bo's past how are you going to connect them to Hazzard? Anyway looking forward to the next update which i hope is very soon! :)

Flame
Professor A. Silvertree chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Oh my gosh, please update! I didn't think I'd ever find a DOH, Smallville crossover. I loved watching Dukes reruns when I was growing up. This is something near and dear to my hillbilly heart. Thank you and please continue to update, I'll even help you if you like.

Sincere Regards,