Reviews for Mutatis Mutandis
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 6/13
Shouldn't Emma be wearing white? Also Kurt, the girl just bumped into you once, don't be a jerk.
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 6/12
She is still a student, not a superhero or villain... why would she have to gwet involved in the stupid Civil War?
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 6/12
Uh, the mutants stayed away of the Civil way since they are covered in the mutant registration act and because of how much of a jerks the supers had been with them.
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 6/12
Actually, I think it was watching KITTY LAZY*SS PRIDE as a possible future what made her accept.
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 6/12
Well, to be fair, they are a tad weird, were the writers drinking?
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 6/12
Well, is not the main Marvel universe, so go wild with the changes!
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 6/12
Ah yes, otherwise the Avengers might kill her.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 6/12
So Armor is the not quite butler?
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 6/12
Okay, I don't think she is being a jerk, she is facing a situation she doers not like, and things just keep getting worse.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 6/12
Maybe you could later add a few girls more?
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 6/12
Well, to be fair, she really does not want to be there.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh, so he manipulated just her memories or her personality too?
drakonpie250 chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
Will you continue this story?
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
Yikes. Convoluted plot is convoluted. But I'm enjoying it, even if it is getting a bit too overly dramatic. Yay this thing! I enjoy! Yes!
AM1612 chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
A deeply interesting story; I find the twists and turns your plot takes fascinating, and hope to see an update soon. The way you explore even relatively marginal characters makes this story even more riveting, at least in my opinion; I particularly enjoyed your depiction of the Hellfire Club. However, I think that the rants some of the characters embark upon - such as in Chapter 12 - interrupt the narrative flow. Also, the explanation Emma (Esme?) offers in Chapter 18 is somewhat convoluted; I had to read it twice before I understood what she was saying. All in all, however, a well-written and entertaining fic.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »