Reviews for Mutatis Mutandis
queenith2 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Nah! Don't lose interest! There's so much you can do with it!You can bring Mystique back! (You gotta bring her back, you can't just leave us hanging with the sleeper agent plot) Frost! Sabertooth could be an undercover baddie with Mystique! Oh the possibilities are endless.

PS Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me, I'm happy to read and review.

PPS: Best line in the story

"I've heard that Chord Overstreet is going to return to Glee," one of them was saying as they approached. Anna thought it might have been Longshot. "I'm like, 'Ryan Murphy, what are you thinking?' For Christ's sake, the best thing Chord Overstreet did for that show was leave!"

Anna nodded thoughtfully. Perhaps they weren't as clueless as she had initially believed.

Angel continued. "Quinn Fabray is my favorite character. She should star in all of the episodes. With her established and consistent personality, she has the potential to be the best character the show has ever seen. She's the one who should receive the most focus."

Anna rolled her eyes. Forget it, those idiots were hopeless.

I totally agree!
queenith2 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
YAY! I flapped my hands like a sissy when I saw you updated.

Tony, I think she should meet Tony, their personalitys would mkake for an interesting little shin-dig. Keep em' coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
This is well written! I love the twist you put on it. Having raven get ahold of rogue…genius.
roguelover321 chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
very cool

do more please
queenith2 chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Awsome! Thanks for the update! You made my day! A thousand cookies to you!
queenith2 chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Nyah! Update!
Allo chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I love her reaction to the invite, errr yeah no.
queenith2 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I love all your X men stories! I can;t wait for an update, the Frost/Rogue thing is interesting... (i think emma found out about rogue being a sleeper agent) but YOU"RE the author, i'm sure i'll like whatever you do with it, very well written, keep em coming!
Suma99 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
I really like this story. And I need to read this Misfits storyline.
Raven34link chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Kitty's in the Hellfire Club? i'm guessing they're kind of bad guys like in the comics

David is in the brotherhood right?

i'm looking forward to the next chap
Raven34link chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
this chapter was good, please update soon
Raven34link chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
do you know where i can read x-men:misfits online? cause i only found a few random pages
Raven34link chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
DUN DUN DUN i just luv cliffys
Raven34link chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
i'm glade i didn't go to that school i'd be hit by a ruler ALL the time cause of my grades
Allo chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Fantastic chapter once again! I can't wait to read more.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »