Reviews for Mutatis Mutandis
Raven34link chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
DUN DUN DUN i just luv cliffys
Raven34link chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
i'm glade i didn't go to that school i'd be hit by a ruler ALL the time cause of my grades
Allo chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Fantastic chapter once again! I can't wait to read more.
Stampiej chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
looks good!

She's a real brat:)
Allo chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
she is being pretty prickly (enough to make me cringe slightly at places), but I think it is staying very true to her age and situation. As long as she shows kindness every once in a while it keeps her character likable.
Allo chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
IronSavior chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Well, that was fun to read. Now you've got me curious. What did Blondie and Red want to talk to Xavier about? And I'm curious to see how you portrayed Kitty. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Allo chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Yessssssss another chapter. I loved the interaction with the telepathic trio.
Allo chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
God I am loving this. I think you really captured how a girl that age should react to a change like this. I will be looking forward to more.
IronSavior chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I have to wonder how Anna... pardon me... Anna Marie will take to her roommate or the other students for that matter. This is gonna be a fun read, I can tell ya that. Keep up the good work.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
wow now thats an evil plan O_O
queenith2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
More! More! More!
IronSavior chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha. This made me laugh. Especially Anna's Manga comments. Makes me wonder how she'll get on with Kitty. And the ending was just awesome. Sneaky, sneaky Raven.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3