Reviews for Luck Had Nothing to Do With It
Jemmie chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
In the nineteenth time, you said 'she was going to break up with her'. What..?
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Pretty good. Ian's a bit too impulsive, might want to fix that.
nobody chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aww, they're so cute together. ;)
Someone chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really love ur stories!
Frequent Flier chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
True, as the story went on, Ian sounded more and more OOC, but of course, you were showing them over a period of several years. Of course he would change from the stuck-up snob he was as a teenager. Also, that was a very innovative way to write this, as the different 'times' that Ian saw Amy. Great job all around!
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
so sweet!
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is soooo GOOD! I felt myself tear up a little.
FreakishlyMee chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is SO cute. :)
Klbooks chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
'Tis cute. :)

'Tis funny. :]

'Tis going to My Favorites. :D

I found a number of simple mistakes that leads me to the conclusion that this wasn't beta'd, though.

In #16: "...making her fall of the sofa." It should be "off," I think.

In #19: You messed up when referring to Ian. Try reading it; it doesn't make much sense.

Those are the only mistakes that actually hinder the reader's comprehension.
cinnberrytrix chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
awww...that was so sweat!

I love this story!
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
How adorable. Not OOC at all, I think it's perfectly fine for him to feel that way. So kawaiiiii ahhahaa :3
TheSacredBunny chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh my. I really, really liked this story.

It was a really good idea.

I also liked how you made Ian's character.

You're a really good writer!
A person chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was fluffy, really fluffy. Normally when it comes to these types of stories, I would have ignored it, but since it was made from you, I instantly pressed the link.

To me, it seemed really good! I couldn't find anything because either I have been blinded by the story by how awesome it was or there wasn't anything to tell. I'm sorry for my lack of CC.

This review is really late. I've been trying to review other stuff, too, but I review on my DSi so whenever I go back, it erases my whole review! Then I turn lazy and not review at all. It just happened to me while I was doing this one!

I loved it, as always, and I hope you update faster. I am also taking a vacation from here because...Well, look at the other stories! (Not ALL are bad, though.)

Have a good day! )

A person
screamattheskyx3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Gosh, wish I coulda reviewed this sooner...:P

Sorry 'bout that, Amy!

Wow, so fluffy...-hugs story-

I LOVE IT! It's really cute. :]

The "First Time" is hilarious. You captured Ian's snobbishness (?...) perfectly!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

bookgirl39 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
It's funny to see how much he changed.