Reviews for For the World
Ferntiger chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
OMG! amazing! I just luv this story! PLz update!
anon chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Pituitary gland
pearlgirl97 chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
Yay, you updated! :) I was starting to miss this one.

Okay, Opal never actually had anything removed, she had something inserted, a human pituitary gland.

"Gradually, the human growth hormone was overpowering the magic in her system." Direct quote from the book. So, if a human pituitary gland took the magic away, I imagine some sort of fairy gland would probably produce it.

Hope this helped. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Anonymous.yup.that one chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I WAS WRONG! job though it's really nice.
Anonymous.yes that one chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Don't touch the hands!I think there will be a reaction or something..guessing Artemis is fusing with the magic then.
That same anonymousas before chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Ohh ohh!the sand is like some secret weapon Artemis really shouldn't have his hands on because it'll trigger a WAR!good job though,Butler seems a bit overprotective though but you're great! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I'm pretty sure it was job though
Fire-Flyz-16 chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
Wonderful use of vocabulary such as 'dismember' and 'mentally defective.' :D
pearlgirl97 chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Ha, I was wondering why he said they were only friends. Yeah, having all pixies in a room is a little suspicious. Can't wait to see what the problem is in the next chapter. :)
pearlgirl97 chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Haha, you tell em' Rose. Loved the ending, very good way of getting a point across. Wonder how Trouble is going to attack their case next, or if he'll just accept defeat. Now I just really want to know what Rose is, exactly. Awesome chapter, and I can't wait till the next one.
pearlgirl97 chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Yeesh, those fairies could at least try to be civil. Poor Angeline. Good chapter, I can't wait to see how the interrogation is going to go.
pearlgirl97 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Ah, I get it now. Cool chapter and thanks for updating so fast. :)
Fire-Flyz-16 chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
cool story :)
pearlgirl97 chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
How on earth do you have only five (now six) reviews! This story is awesome! Rose is a great character and although Artemis seems more open than is likely he is still mostly in character. Butler seems more paranoid than is likely as well but still good. I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. Update soon! :)
Anju Makaa chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Good story please update soon!