Reviews for Christmas Traditions
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yeah! I love Christmas! I was just listening to a Christmas song a few minutes ago! Anyways, this was really cute! TK and Kari are so cute together! I'm glad that they were both able to do what they wanted! (the kiss and present) So, good job! (I always put this... AMUTO FOREVER! :) )
snowsparklegems chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh my! I love it so much 3
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Read it. Liked it :)
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Interesting idea, I think the story was well written. Could do with some tweaking, but this was entertaining.
Jenakin Ramsobi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I just read this fic and I just HAD to review! I always thought T.K. and Kari would end up together. I just had a feeling.

Also, I would like to point out to any ignorant a-holes (Gryphon's wing), that Takari IS REAL THERE IS PROOF. I HAZ IT. In the Japanese version of the epilogue to Digimon Adventure 02, it is hinted at that T.K. and Kari married and everything, specifically when T.K. and one of his sons come to the DigiDestined meeting or whatever it is, and Karinlooks at HER kid and says, "Look, here comes your father." COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

And Salamon could have easily Digivolved into Gatomon ("that stupid cat" is gonna wrangle your *** for saying that) within the alotted timeframe given by the author.

READ. THE. DESCRIPTION. Some people can be such **tards. ('Scuse my French.)

Jenakin Ramsobi
Ezakiel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very well done, especially for your first story. You were stumbling with your grammar a few times, but that did nothing to belittle your work. I liked how sweet this played out, although that thought about strip poker was a little off. Or maybe not, considering that TK just hit puberty.

Anyway, I highly encourage you writing more.

Keep up the good work!
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very cute. I liked it a lot!
WickedHope chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hello my story took place after the episode was over, like hours after it ended. Anything could have happened.

And if you don't like Takari, DON'T READ TAKARI FICS!
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh yeah right! You didn't change the episode my arse!

Takari NEVER FREAKING HAPPENED OR MAYBE YOU DIDN'T PROPERLY WATCH THAT EPISODE! Moron!

Also it was Salamon, not the stupid cat at the end of that episode!

I'm not reading anymore of this pathetic story since this is yet another of those typical stories that make me wanna rip people apart for writing them. :(

I hate saying that but I used to like Takari, but I like Daikari more and you're taking the piss really! Since you're also STEALING part of the episode where DAVIS is the one who said about kissing her under the mistletoe!

So you STOLE part of the episode and messed up and changed parts!

Takari NEVER happened and for that, I'M GLAD!
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 3/1/2011