Reviews for Middle earth Moments
Deandra chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Very nice!

Deandra chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Good choice, and reason. He waited so very long that surely it was a sweet reward.

Deandra chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Cute! Aragorn never seemed to mind the Hobbit informality, no matter how high he rose in the ranks.

Darkover chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
Dear Linda: I very much enjoyed reading these drabbles-I am only disappointed that they are the last in your series. I especially liked the three POV tales-Denethor, Elrond, and Aragorn. I am glad you ended that chapter with an upbeat POV. The other drabbles were of course delightful, as well, and Aragorn had my sympathy in the final one-it must have been most frustrating and discouraging to be mistrusted and disliked by the very people he and other Rangers protected! Thank you, as always, for writing and posting these. Sincerely, Darkover
Animekitty47 chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
An odd one to end with, but I guess you were posting 'em in order?
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 4/26/2011
You're Frodo one was...cute is the only word I can think of, though I'm not sure it makes sense. XP You don't use the hobbits much...Ah, well, Frodo and Halbarad's drabbles were my favorite of these three. Poor Aragorn keeps losing. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 21 . 4/26/2011
Of these three, the middle Elrond one is my favorite. The Yesterday/Tomorrow theme of all 'em was well handled, and I don't usually like sad things, but that one was still my favorite. XP Great job. *goes on to read the other drabbles*
JuliaAurelia chapter 23 . 4/25/2011
Yep, if only they knew what lurked in the dark...
JuliaAurelia chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
Again, #3 was my fav. I like Aragorn's challenge to Sauron.
JuliaAurelia chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
All good, but of course the A/A was my favorite.
Wtiger5 chapter 23 . 4/25/2011
I loved all of these drabbles. My favs are all of the ones with Faramir and Aragorn of course. Well done Linda
Desertfyre chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
Guess he'd never imagine that "Strider" became a king. lol
Animekitty47 chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
I know that you have absolutely no control over such coincidences, but where I'm at we're having our first truly nice day. Sunny and fairly warm, not all deceptive like usual. You know, when it looks beautiful but its actually freezing outside? XP The point I'm trying to make is that the drabble goes well with the weather where I am. :D Don't you just love those coincidences? :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
If only he knew what had become of Strider. Well, hopefully this is post-battle at the Black Gate, or very close to it, so the man will learn the truth next time he stops into the Pony for a mug of ale!
JuliaAurelia chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
Oh, how I long for our April to turn into that! It's rainy and a bit chilly here today, but right now it looks like the sun wants to come out, which proves again weathermen are wrong more often than right, as they called for gray skies and rain all day!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »