Reviews for Middle earth Moments
Nuingarien chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
That was powerful. I've never thought of Aragorn's healing Faramir in that light before. He could have changed so many things with that one choice- to save him or not. Thank you for this drabble!
Animekitty47 chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
lol No one can be bothered to let the king in. XP ;)
Silivren Tinu chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Poor Faramir! *g* I guess considering the good news he just got he won't mind his sprained ankle too much, though. :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
/"What other man could confront the Dark Lord, ride the Paths of the Dead, board the Corsair ships, fight a battle, and then spend most of the night healing the sick?"/

He has a point there! *g* I certainly couldn't think of anyone more deserving of rest. :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
Aragorn would not be Aragorn if he had made any other choice! :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Aragorn certainly has all the reasons in the world to love summer! :D My favourite would be spring, though. :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Twin foals! That is rare.
JuliaAurelia chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
Ah, very good, finally exhausted Aragorn gets some sleep.
Darkover chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Dear Linda: You have written two more fine chapters. "The Best of Seasons" was written in a nicely descriptive fashion, and was also romantic, which I very much liked. I do believe you should strike the "me" from "Eldarion asks me," as it is awkward; the story begins in the first person and then enters the third person. "The Hour of Destiny" was superlative! You encapsulated Aragorn's ethical and practical dilemma in one brief but emotional tale. One picky detail: I think you should replace the word "Elessar" with "Elfstone." I know that is what "Elessar" means in the High Tongue, but "Elessar" is the name Aragorn chose to use when he became king, so readers are accustomed to seeing it used as a proper name, which it is not in this context. Aragorn is quite correct in that the choice before him is a test as great as that when he had the choice to take the Ring. Happily, being the good man and the great king that he is, he made the right choice! Thank you for these latest chapters. Sincerely, Darkover
summersidefolly chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Well done and well written. Excellent.
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Aw, so sweet!
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Very good, like Aragorn's POV. The prompt is taken from one of my favorite TS Eliot poems
Virtuella chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
Yes, that would have been a dilemma indeed!
Virtuella chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Ah, the seasons... :) The changing of seasons always triggers a lot of memories for me, and Aragorn seems to be the same.
Virtuella chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
This scene in the book really has me puzzled. All those Nazgul with their deadly weapons, and they run a way from a couple of burning sticks? Aragorn must have been REALLY angry.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »