Reviews for An Ocean Away
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
just found this story.

Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story

so please please come back and continue it
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is a *very* nice beginning, and interests me because I'm interested in how people see the Magical/Muggle interface in activities such as law enforcement. Hope you'll have a chance to continue this. Zafaran
S.W chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
This story definitely sounds intriguing and mysterious! Would love to read more! Keep it going! ~S.W.
VS chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i really like all of your stories. i found one and read the rest that were in your author's profile or whatever it is. you're a very good writer, and it would be awesome if you could update on these again. you've gotten me intrigued and i'm dying to know what happens next in all of your stories (except the ones already completed - those were good too, very cute). i'd really appreciate it if you would! thx and keep writing! ~VS~
Ishie chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I suppose it's probably too much to hope that there's more to this story?

Sigh.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Well, here I go again, getting totally wrapped up in a story to realize that it's on terminal hold...since MARCH!

Oh, well, I only read it so I could say, "I've read all your stuff."

So there it is, I've read all your stuff. And enjoyed it immensely, I might add. I really like the way you portray Severus Snape. Really.
Starr3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Oooh... This is good. I like
arcee1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
You did it again got me interested in a story .Write more soon please :
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Looks very promising, Auror B.! I love the idea of Magical Law Enforcement. As always, you're writing with style and grace. i like your Elspeth, who, as you say, definitely does NOT seem to be a Mary Sue. Looking forward to more.
Cid62 chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Well, this is certainly an interesting beginning. I'm looking forward to more (especially since I'm a resident of Atlanta!)
Lily chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
This sounds really interesting, please write more.
Auror Borealis chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
No, what I meant was that since everything else is JKR's anyway, I can't very well use her for a non-fanfic, for-profit story. I could use her name, I guess, but she couldn't be a witch who went to a Ravenclaw College, for instance. Too many elements I use for her belong to JKR. That's all I meant. You won't find her in the books.

Thanks for the comments so far, and thanks for writing 'I Never Forget A Face' for me to use as my inspiration for this one, Strega Brava!
Polgara6 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Interesting beginning. Please write more soon. You said the OC is in the canon? Which book?
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I like the beginning of this story...most intriguing (the way you introduce Severus is very clever). Thanks for the mention, that was really nice of you. I am looking forward to more of this!