Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
ElementalMaiden97 chapter 26 . 2/21
This was a very amusing story. I liked it! Thanks for sharing it. _
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 2/19
Wow, such a jerk, not giving her the bed. Ugh. :P
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 2/19
Wow. That's some Ron bashing. O_O"
Smartcat101 chapter 1 . 1/1
I already love this. I fiugred out a solution that draco and Hermione probably wont realize till later cause then there will be no story. The solution is go get ron and hermione to sign another contract cancelling out draco and Hermiones contract.
Hajar chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Awesome fanfic! Very well written and original, I am loving every and each fanfic I read wtitten by you !
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
(Sneer) I would have said set the lions on the ginger troll, except the lions might get seriously ill eating the
filthy weasel's flesh...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
(Sneer) 'Ugly, ginger troll?' l could go on and on, but most of them are not fit for younger readers view.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I absolutely adore crookshanks, he is the only ginger
l like, plus he absolutely loathes the weasel so we would be in good company.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
(Sneer) If the weasel pointed his wand at me, l would have broke his nose, but then not even the best plastic
surgeons in the world could improve his looks, he's
just taken 'ugly' to another whole new level.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
(Snigger) They should play 'pin the weasel' at parties, or how about, 'drop the ginger'?, if l was there, l would
have happily drop-kicked the bastard hard in a certain area so that he couldn't father any future rodents... l would be doing the world a favour.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
(Sneer) The weasel tends to have that effect on people, making the unfortunate victim puking up after seeing his ugly face, the only people(or rodents in this case)
immune to it is his family as they are just as filthy and ugly like him, which begs the question: what the hell
are they doing at the wedding?!, only people, not rodents are allowed in public places...quick, someone
call pest exterminations, you can't have filthy, disease-
ridden rodents running around.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Still beats having to marry the pug or even worse, the weasel (Sneer) in which case, l would rather curse myself than having to marry the ugly ginger troll.
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
Ha ha Pansy sucks!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
Aww! This was such a lovely story to read! II enjoyed every moment of it, especially all the fan girling worth of Hermione and Draco moments in it! They are just nonsensically cute together! And as for Blaise and Luna? They are perfect for each other, especially when you were using that personality wise for Blaise. I hope that Todd would have a great childhood from those two! I guaranteed from the story that life won't be boring for him!

And the epilogue was a very well placed ending for this story! often wondered about the pirate ship and here's the answer! ...sort of. Moreover though, Hermione going to have a baby! Yay! I wonder if it's a boy or a girl? I hope it's a boy. Haha

Draco's character in this story was very engaging as well as Hermione's. There were a lot of screaming, happy and sad moments but I'm glad that their finally together!

Please write more! I would love to see more of your ideas come to life! :)
IsabeauT chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I just about died of laughter. That was the funniest thing I've read in forever. Thank you so much for the uncontrollable giggles!