Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
strivengoddess chapter 26 . 2/22
I love all of hermione's little pets, wonder how she got the elf to be happy again lol.
really fun story.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 2/17
Interesting first chapter and I wonder where Pansy went.
starlite22 chapter 22 . 2/11
I miss cupcake, what's happened to Crookshanks as he's not been in it for a while
When you chose "humor", I think you meant "angst".
It's always funny and romantic when people have no choice in their life/wedding/sex partners, right?
I'm not seeing the "humor"?
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 26 . 1/27
This was hilarious and absolutely wonderful
Hdrmione just made the Malfoy Manor into a zoo and ignited the passion between Draco's parents oh God imagine what would happen once their kid is born
Seriously though, this was an incredibly amusing and fun read. Thank you for it. Keep writing!
RandomOasis chapter 26 . 1/10
That was awesome! I flipping LOVED that story! Thank you!
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 1/2
I don't understand why the eyeliner was necessary. I really like this story. I do. I think I just prefer your more restrained work more.
Nantai chapter 26 . 1/2
Well, I don't want to now what the other passengers on the train thought about me giggling all the time to my mobile, but it was absolutely worth it! :D I love your style of writing and I am totally in love with Cupcake (he is too cute for this world!. I really enjoyed the chapter in Greece because I am as well as you were while writing wishing for the summer to return and I thought it was quite funny how she completely forgot her clothing while apparating to st. mungos :D Greetings from icy cold Germany!
Kelsey441 chapter 26 . 1/2
You really do baffle me. I like so much about your stories, and some of them are just brilliant. Brilliant pacing, brilliant characterization, great plots, nothing out of place. And I lied a lot about this fic. The premise was brilliant. But it had too many silly things and plot additions that didn't fit. Todd was really unnecessary. So was the later stuff with Ron. Harry being so unconcerned about Hermione was out of character. I really love a lot of your work, and I'm not an author myself, so I don't tend to write much that's critical because I KNOW I can't do better myself. I just hope you know how good you are as an author when you can rein yourself in.
Kelsey441 chapter 25 . 1/2
That makes no sense. Wouldn't she have been pregnant while at Hogwarts?
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 1/2
I've liked this so far, but the story just came to a point that is unbelievable, at least for me. The piranha? So many of your stories are so good and so realistic and then others seem a bit manic, and this one just started to hit that point.
madval29 chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Aw poor cupcake but at least he's with his own kind. And Draco did rescue many other dragons. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
It was nice of Draco to warn them about the lions. Great chapter!