Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
horsegirl619 chapter 18 . 21h
I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard in my life. I can't even think about Claude meeting Lucius without laughing so hard I cry. You are absolutely brilliant. This story is the perfect amount of funny and serious. It's so well balanced. I also really enjoy how Cupcake and the lions don't just disappear from the story, a lot of fics add pets and then just forget to mention them. Over all this is just a funny, happy, amazing, well balanced fic. I can't wait to read more! ️
cshen.julienne chapter 26 . 3/31
I love them and all. This story is wonderful! It's REALLY good :) Thank you for writing.

Though, I can't help but wish Pansy and Goyle get punished in the legal way. It makes her pretty Slytherin, but it'd be a nice thing to do to give them a shot of changing.
reallyseaweed chapter 26 . 3/30
a kid along the way for Dramione! Ohh Pansy, she's working for a Pirate ship. and A female Goyle? what is this ending? you made me laugh!
reallyseaweed chapter 25 . 3/30
what a coincidence! Blaise adopted Pansy's kid!
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 3/30
ohhhhh ok. so who's kid is this? the nose that gave him away?
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 3/30
ohh Ronnnnn! please help him getting back to his old self.
yes, finally these two reveal their feeling for one another. ohhh Narcissa, how could you not expect Dramione to not doing anything when you asked them about an heir earlier?
reallyseaweed chapter 22 . 3/30
hhaha ohh Draco. he loves his wife! can't wait to see Hermione in outfit Daphne sent her
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 3/30
ohh who is that demon that Blaise caught?
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 3/30
ohhhhh Cupcake is gone now!ohh what is Blaise's intention? I'm glad that our Dramione share the same bed now.
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 3/30
ohh Blaise ! he is the one that is single. wait. what about a girl that he visited at the hospital?
uhh ohhhh. Draco carried Hermione to his bedroom in front of Ginny and Harry. oops.
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 3/29
There we got our first night together. I thought Draco was going to be mad after she confessed her plan. Only Merlin knows that Draco would kiss her instead.
reallyseaweed chapter 17 . 3/29
Ohh Draco being a gentleman not to further their kisses when Hermione is not sobber.
God, Goyal , why did you do that ? When will out Dramione share the same bedroom?
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 3/29
Good job Hermione
She got her parents in law to ignite their old flame again. They better thank her later. And Draco and Hermione will have a sweet night tonight
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 3/29
yayayayyaayyayay they are back together now. all they need to do was to just talk to each other.
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 3/29
ohhh Draco is caving in soon