Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
This was great! This made me laugh! Piranhas, a dragon name cupcake, lioness being commanded by a half kneazle?too funny!
Some people complain about Pansy’s age when she was a mother...really so a small gap on a otherwise aunthentically great comedy, it was a quite funny story, thanks!
Thanks For sharing!
HPforever2018-3 chapter 25 . 6/5
So far I have really enjoyed reading this over the top story. It is funny in a cute and cuddly way. However I must say, I am disappointed at the development in this chapter: specifically Todd being Pansy's son. When Blaise told Hermione and Draco, that he had asked Luna to marry him, you said, that Luna was still in school. Luna is (like Ginny) a year behind Hermione and the rest of them, so Pansy apparently had a child, while she was in school and without anyone knowing. Stuff like that really annoys me, and truth is it does ruin the story for me. Since only one chapter remains, I will finish it, but frankly now I feel a bit like I have wasted my time.
tmtcltb chapter 26 . 6/3
Just read through this story and enjoyed it immensely! A dragon named cupcake was just priceless!
Loved this journey! (Minus the Todd thing).
I really like this story despite it being totally over the top. However I am having troubles with Todd. Pansy must have been a very young child when she had him. It is upsetting.
horsegirl619 chapter 18 . 4/22
I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard in my life. I can't even think about Claude meeting Lucius without laughing so hard I cry. You are absolutely brilliant. This story is the perfect amount of funny and serious. It's so well balanced. I also really enjoy how Cupcake and the lions don't just disappear from the story, a lot of fics add pets and then just forget to mention them. Over all this is just a funny, happy, amazing, well balanced fic. I can't wait to read more! ️
cshen.julienne chapter 26 . 3/31
I love them and all. This story is wonderful! It's REALLY good :) Thank you for writing.

Though, I can't help but wish Pansy and Goyle get punished in the legal way. It makes her pretty Slytherin, but it'd be a nice thing to do to give them a shot of changing.
reallyseaweed chapter 26 . 3/30
a kid along the way for Dramione! Ohh Pansy, she's working for a Pirate ship. and A female Goyle? what is this ending? you made me laugh!
reallyseaweed chapter 25 . 3/30
what a coincidence! Blaise adopted Pansy's kid!
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 3/30
ohhhhh ok. so who's kid is this? the nose that gave him away?
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 3/30
ohh Ronnnnn! please help him getting back to his old self.
yes, finally these two reveal their feeling for one another. ohhh Narcissa, how could you not expect Dramione to not doing anything when you asked them about an heir earlier?
reallyseaweed chapter 22 . 3/30
hhaha ohh Draco. he loves his wife! can't wait to see Hermione in outfit Daphne sent her
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 3/30
ohh who is that demon that Blaise caught?
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 3/30
ohhhhh Cupcake is gone now!ohh what is Blaise's intention? I'm glad that our Dramione share the same bed now.
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 3/30
ohh Blaise ! he is the one that is single. wait. what about a girl that he visited at the hospital?
uhh ohhhh. Draco carried Hermione to his bedroom in front of Ginny and Harry. oops.