Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
wow I loved this. I’ve been searching for a good Dramione fanfic and this ticked all the boxes. Also, loving Blaise x Luna.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
This isnt the true thing of what happened
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 26 . 10/29/2020
I love this. It starts out as a kinda cliched forced-marriage fic, but then it goes off the charts, and kinda goes a little bit crack .. I mean that in the best way possible. It's brilliant.
Love how Hermione played Cupid for Narcissa and Lucius, as well as all of her other antics.
Thanks for writing :)
sskitty2006 chapter 26 . 10/29/2020
Such a cute fanfiction! I love Draco's love for Hermione.
Purple chapter 24 . 10/19/2020
Is it Snape's child...
Purple chapter 11 . 10/19/2020
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww They are sooo cute in this
Purple chapter 9 . 10/18/2020
I FREAKING HATE THAT STUPID UTTERLY CONNIVING NOT EVEN DIRTY SOCK WORTHY WEASLEY!
Purple chapter 7 . 10/18/2020
I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS CHAPTERRRRRRR
Purple chapter 4 . 10/18/2020
That that...URGHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE RONALD WEASLEY SO MUCH RIGHT NOW...grrrrrrrrrr
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
it's hilarious already, but is everybody really just accept the fact that they're suddenly get married without asking any explanation why when the invitation arrived? even Ron who was supposed to be Hermione's boyfriend in the start?
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Lol! I’m loving this so far! The ending where she looks for details on “accidental” deaths is hilarious.
Tyler lune chapter 4 . 9/6/2020
I HATE RON!
HE IS THE LITERAL WORST!
Luzula-spicata chapter 26 . 7/12/2020
Maddie chapter 11 . 7/7/2020
The part where he calls the shopgirl over and lists Hermione’s swimsuit criteria... I’m cackling. Love this story so far and can’t wait to see where it goes!
HappyAuriga chapter 26 . 6/14/2020
Thank you for a good laugh. This is really a very entertaining story.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »