Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
Broweyesandhair chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
What is going on has hermione managed to charm Lucius as well this is so extra I love it. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Looks like Draco is being stupid. I wonder how long hermione will let him get away with it. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Guess they found the dragon. Is it pregnant and it was in the house to have her baby dragons. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Oh she's so cute sneaking a su blocking spell at him to protect him from the heat. And him worrying about her in the ocean. So precious. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Looks like the elves were really against being released. Haha. Poor hermione. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Aw. He was worried for her. And Ron has clearly gone off the deep end. Poor lavender losing her child. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Well sounds like they have a skeeter problem. And they are absolutely ridiculous that it's perfect. Great chapter !
Broweyesandhair chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
The massage scene was supernatural cute. And I can't believe she got lions in response to the dragon haha. And they just immediately know to follow her and crookshanks. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Haha he bought a dragon to spite her. That's so ridiculous and he seemed proud of himself for it. Oh goodness. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Who is breaking into the manor and is lavender actually pregnant can't wait to find out. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Why would he bother to give her a promise ring if he was. Cheating. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Well that wasn't too terrible. And her immediate though was going back to school haha. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Well at least they don't hate each other and could probably get along. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Wow. Great start! I like de the bit with the ring. Can't wait to see where you will take this.
ashir chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for a lovely story. Reading it made my day.
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »