Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
shapphire22 chapter 22 . 6/20/2019
Oh, Blaise, why are you so funny? ()
Draco at the end though, it's so him
shapphire22 chapter 21 . 6/8/2019
This chapter is really amusing~ ()
Luna was adopted? Then her father was...
My Dramione heart is singing a song after reading how sweet of them treating each other~ ( ਊ )
They're husband and wife yet it's not your every day "husband and wife". What do I know about marriage life right? \_(ツ)_/
KingTJStevens chapter 26 . 3/28/2019
This is such a weird but cute story! The premise is totally wacky, especially since it's a 12 year old Pansy who gets them to unknowingly sign the contract. I actually wish that Pansy was around more to cause more chaos. Draco and Hermione's relationship was cute and it never felt like it was rushed. Blaise was endearing and Ron was kinda scary. Overall, this was a pretty interesting read.
CherCee chapter 26 . 3/12/2019
awww this is cute!
shapphire22 chapter 19 . 2/8/2019
Blaise! XD
Why did he have an impeccable timing showing up as he pleased? LOL
shapphire22 chapter 16 . 2/8/2019
Don't tell me Draco will have a sibling! XD
shapphire22 chapter 15 . 2/8/2019
Now a boyfriend-girlfriend stage, huh? It's like a warming reunion :D
shapphire22 chapter 13 . 2/7/2019
Ah~ This is so sad (; _ ;)
shapphire22 chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
I just remember that they don't go for honeymoon, maybe this is theirs
shapphire22 chapter 7 . 2/7/2019
I thought Draco was dreaming XD
Blaise is so funny
shapphire22 chapter 6 . 2/7/2019
What a rebel husband Draco was~ He was thirsty for Hermione's attention
Whit96 chapter 27 . 1/14/2019
Oh my goodness this is adorable. I giggled all the way through. So fun.
Puzzler54 chapter 26 . 1/1/2019
Another brilliant story. I had almost forgotten about Cupcake! Loved Hermione's tacyics for meeting Draco head on eg. When she bought lions to retaliate about the dragon.

Fun to read of the friendships, especially enjoyed Blaise. Surprising pairing he ends up with but it works in the story.
LadyQuinzel chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
Hermione should really take Granny's advice and start "dating" Draco. They'd be so much more comfortable around each other when the time comes for them to live together.

Instead of avoiding each other and being more awkward and hostile when they have no choice but to face the music. Idiots...
akorah chapter 7 . 12/1/2018
Reading this for at least the eighth time, and no-boundaries Blaise is my favorite.
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »