Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
CreativeWriterInSpace chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Don't forget about Hermione's heart. And no one should care about Ron, as he is an ass.
Isabella120 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I care that Ron got hurt...if he didn't I'd be soooo mad! Loving Draco's protectiveness and hating Ron (not like I really ever liked him to begin with).Please update soon!

~B
LadyFateContemplatingDisaster chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Oh, believe me, no one cares about Ron.
kidacrossthestreet1 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
please update soon! i love the fanfictions where ron is an asshole. and thats so sweet that draco might have kicked ron in the end...so ya update!
you will never know chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
lol the a/n made me laugh and nah no one cares haha poor ron get him draco! amd this story is awesome :)
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Draco calmly leaned to the side so that the ball of paper missed him. "How're you going to implement your plan to free them all without being there?" He asked calmly, internally preening over the impressed look Blaise shot him.

***

I just freaked out - noise and flailing included.

***

"You don't have to be so bitter just because she's traded up Weasley. Aren't you Gryffindors supposed to be big on the self-sacrifice thing? Think of it like this: now she'll never have to live in the poverty you're not doubt going to bring upon your family. I mean, I know they're already practically living in squalor now, but I have a feeling that you're going to take it to new levels once you're out of school."

***

Draco, you need to learn how to keep your mouth shut. Or how to insult people more politely or with more tact.

***

"I was cheating on you with Lavender for six months," he called after her, making her flinch almost imperceptibly.

WHAT?
voldyismyfather chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
ooer ... maybe ron shud be giving the pny rides instead or something much worse.. omg make him a dustbin or something!
LianaRamsay chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
no...don't worry...i don't really care about ron either...he doesn't deserve hermione, right?

anyway...hope u update soon!
cjnicole chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I like the second chapter very very much! Kissing is always a good thing lol
beautifly92 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Ohhh...

he really did cheat on her, or is he just saying that to "get to her"?

anyway, update asap
CherriLuvsMusic chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Hahaha I loved this chapter :)

Please update soon!

Luv,

Cherri
Isabella120 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
AMAZING!
pandellabear chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I LOVE this idea. You've done an awesome job without getting extremely OOC, like most people tend to do. I'm glued to this story, and will be checking frequently for updates :)
mefelton chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
hm, lil'bit disappointed. the story about Ron's refusal of hermione marriage is not showed. so i can't imagine hermione sadness.

please make it more detail.

can't wait the next chap. yeah, hermione and draco's life would never be the same again.
Rhiose chapter 3 . 3/9/2011