Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
Ooh I love it!

Please update!

Cherri
beautifly92 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Wow... Please update asap :)
cjnicole chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I don't care! Awesomely great chapter!
harrypotterluver123 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
LOLLL ahhh you are the funniest! can't wait until the next chapter :D
dmlainey chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
After re-reading the first chapter, I found myself smiling. Who knew I'll be testing what I learned from my review school while reading a fan fiction? The contract that Hermione and Draco signed would actually be voided if this happened in the Muggle world. There was fraud, making the contract lose one of its essential elements - consent.

Sorry, I was rambling there. It's just good to know that my brain has retained something in the past months. And who cares, right? This happened in the wizarding world. :)

Keep up the great job.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
"We broke Granger," Goyle whispered fearfully.

***

"If you weren't a complete arse I'd almost feel bad for you." Hermione snipped.

***

"Dad! Stop scaring him. The twitchy ferret's going to hex you if you get much closer." Hermione had been keeping a close eye on the other two while she tried to comfort her mother.

***

Best lines of the chapter ;D
bookoholic me chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
this chapter was so funny

i love this story

ud soon
cjnicole chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Yikes! This is so fabulous!
FraeElford chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
We broke Granger.

Epic. I dont think a better line has ever been written, it caught me completely off guard! This chapter is probably one of my favourites (not including any chapters from A Tail Changes Everything and It Started With Revenge)
beautifly92 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Loved it.

Please update asap!
CreativeWriterInSpace chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
So I'm reading another story by another author about Draco and Hermione being married but not loving each other. More like a marriage of convenience (there is a story by mistressmalfoy though its not the one im thinking of) but they are offered teaching positions at Hogwarts and are coming to realize that they love each other... and every time i read this, I go back to that story and feel like im reading its prequel.

Anyway, story is still amazing, pansy is an ass and Voldemort is a hot jerkface (or at least Tom Riddle is)...
mei-mei321 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
i LOVE it its brill

write more plzzzzzzzz
GreekGirl chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
ahhhhh that was shorttt :( lol that means you better post more soon! this is hilarious! MOREEEEEEEE
Isabella120 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Hahahahaha AMAZING! Loved the Granger family/ Malfoy family faceoff and Draco's reactions to her parents!

Please update soon!

~Bella
LadyFateContemplatingDisaster chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
okay i'm definitely intrigued. looking forward to the next chapter :D
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »