Reviews for Pansy's Revenge
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story seems so awesome already! It's very interesting, and different, and I love it :D
dmlainey chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loving the story already. And good luck with the chapter titles! I've started giving titles to each of my chapters for Brick by Brick and boy, it's hard to find something that would fit the chapter perfectly. Or maybe that's just me. :)

Anywho, great job!
cjnicole chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha this is GREAT!
GreekGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
HAHAHAHHAA THIS IS FANTASTIC! bahhahahaha i seriously couldn't stop laughing through the entire thing! omg i can't wait for more!
Isabella120 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Amazing, super funny chapter! Great start, can't wait to see where it goes!

~B
racethom chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I love your stories :D
sweetarchus chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This isn't a one shot is it ? You wouldn't be that cruel ?
Dianna chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am adoring your stories. Can't wait to read more (really of any of them.) I am terrible about reviewing - so well done for all of them. Who knew that Pansy could be so clever and that Hermoine could be so devious. Excited to see how everyone reacts - I'm sure Ron will be a joy :)
babygurlirish chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story sounds like it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to read more. :)
harrypotterluver123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YAY! you posted it! ahh, i love this story, and no problem for betaing, because this story is amazing! 3 :)
Sasha chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great start can't wait for the next chapter.
CreativeWriterInSpace chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OMG! Chapter Titles! Lols...

I've said it before (I think) but I love you. You and a handle full of other authors are why I haven't given up on fanfiction altogether. It's sad, but, you know... everything's becoming really cliche. I need to find some other fanfiction (blasphemy!) to read... or actually write more than just a one-shot. -gahh-
Devilish Mind chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yuhuu...

Can't wait to read the next chapter :D

good job!
NOTPOSTING-HIATUS chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha Typical Pansy. love it!
Mefelton chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow..

Great st0ry.

I like it. Please continue.

But finishTHE painting kn0ws first yaa..

Hhehe.

I like pansy's idea, by the way.. 8-)
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69