Reviews for The Burnt Rose Cross
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
yo espero leer mas
está interesante
CloudCarnivore chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I hope for more chapters sooon! :)
Edlinal chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
:D
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
cant wait
MsMusicLover chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING! This is a whole different take from what is seen in the manga, and I LOVE it! Please continue this! it's been over a year...:(

Hoping to hear from you,

Ms. MusicLover
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
interesting start, would like to read more! update?
ovoriel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
will it be continued? it's really interesting D
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
How did Allen get to Mattel? I'm very confused. Please update soon!
Eventideless chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh. My. Gosh... How could I miss this fic? This is totally amazing! XDDD The plot seems shadowed and full of suspense! I wonder if Cross is alive and if he was the one who brought Allen to Kanda... (don't tell; spoiler...)

As for the rating... I think you should decide it yourself I'm underage, however, so I'd appreciate it if you write down a warning or two right before the sex scenes (if that ever happens...), and I don't really mind torture/violence scenes... (for some reason, I enjoy torturing Allen...)

I hope you won't encounter any serious trouble writing the next chapter(s)! And please update soon!
Pretorius chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I haven't finished reading all your DGM fanfics but so far it is my favorite. I always prefer a (more or less) canon universe so this one fits the bill. Also, though I tend to prefer the more mature fics, it's not a prerequisite. When it's well written, which you know how to do, anything as far as rating goes is fine to me.

Just one more thing: I am admittedly a sucker for happy endings, so if you decide to continue with the Burnt Rose Cross, I hope you don't plan on making it too sad. Well, I'll see.
guikat chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
The begining is cool, I hope you'll continue your story. Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language.
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Omfg, just, please, OH PLEASE do continue this amazing story! I've been scanning around the DGM archive, and you are one of the few good writer's I stumbled upon (nowadays it's hard to find good DGM fanfiction, a lot has changed in the world of fanfiction these past two years). And, I just love your writing style, because it's not monotonous, you use beautiful words and synonyms, you can literally FEEL Allen's emotions when you read this.I'm really in love with this chapter, and I will patiently wait for the next one!

Thank you!
kroscetish chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Love their fight!*laughs*

hope you can finish this fic..
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
prioritize this story pls! Its hard to find stories with good plot and keeps me wanting to read more these days :/ So if you can update soon, i would greatly appreciate it! Cause its so well written!
iNatix chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story is great! You got all of the characters perfectly! Its hard to find good stories that have interesting plots and no OCs. I really hope that you continue this soon, because I just cant wait to see what happens!

About the rating, would M be just more gore or whatever or other...very mature stuff?