Reviews for New Horizons
Hellysion chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Awwwww, so sweet!
Dragona15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i like this. simple build up of characters' involvment :D
too bad there are a few stories involving this strange pairing, and that's enough to make me draw seph and cid together X3
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
What a great contrast in personalities. Interesting that Sephiroth had preconceived ideas about Cid while Cid witheld judgement until after talking to Sephiroth.

Tracyboo
Alma Heart chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was wonderful! Two of my favorite characters, and in such a wonderful scenario. I love Cid, you did him so well. It was so calm and nice and both of them so like themselves. :) Made my day. Thank you so much.
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Brilliant! I loved it. And Cid's characterization was just perfect! In my mind, I can see these two becoming friends. Sephiroth has always just stayed quiet and put up with however people treat him. I think he would find Cid's brazenly candid nature both appealing and amusing. Cid will say what Sephiroth won't. And honesty is always refreshing after growing up in Shinra. I think, once he is more comfortable with him, Seph will naturally gravitate towards Cid. Especially when in a group of people. Plus, you can't tell me it wouldn't be hilarious to watch Cid ruffle Gen's feathers. Can you imagine THOSE TWO going at it? *laughs ass off*
mimeus chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was really well written :D

The plot was very engaging as well