Reviews for Brothers Keeper
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
Awesome fic! (-)
Jennifer Hart chapter 11 . 1/21/2005
This is great - which episodes are the quotations from? I didn't recognize all of them.
Sara-fan chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
nice storeY! ur on my fav auther list
ACatFiend chapter 11 . 12/29/2003
I finally got to read it! Great ending - I guessed about the vest from the beginning - did you research to find out from how far away the shot had to come? You have their voices down well. Even Nick's and Catherine's, not a lot of Warrick's but there too.
MangoLemur chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
yay! such a good story! write another story soon please!

irishcookie chapter 11 . 4/11/2002
Great end to a great story! Look forward to reading more of your work!
EOlivet chapter 11 . 4/11/2002
(if this posts twice, my apologies) That was a very nice story - I enjoyed it. You should have more confidence in your ability to write for other characters, though - I thought Nick and Warrick's scene with Sara was very in-character. Oh - and loved the quotes at the end of each chapter. Keep writing (in one tense:)!
Elizabeth48 chapter 11 . 4/11/2002
Excellent writing! Started with Chapter 1 this morning and had to read the following 10 immediately! Awesome job!
nutmeggies chapter 9 . 4/9/2002
Hard to believe that this is only your second fic! It's well written with a great plot to boot, and I love the reference from the ol' airplane bathroom. I almost fell over laughing!

I'm really excited to see what happens in Chapter 10. Hope you update soon.
irishcookie chapter 9 . 4/8/2002
Another good two chapters! I just love this story! You are so good at writing Gil and Sara! Thank you for sharing this story!
MangoLemur chapter 9 . 4/8/2002
, *is happy* great story! i reviewed yesterday and now, after searching the internet thoroughly for CSI fanfic, I do believe his is one of the best ones I've read, please continue asap!

MangoLemur chapter 8 . 4/7/2002
Great story, you don't just jump into the s/g romance part like most people. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Aimee5 chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Awww, I love Grissom being all worried about Sara, it's so sweet! I need more!
MelisML chapter 8 . 4/4/2002
I love this fic. I have been reading it since the beginning. I check here everyday for updates. I can't wait to find out what happens next I hope you post again soon.
irishcookie chapter 7 . 4/3/2002