Reviews for Whistling in the Dark
Countess of Monleigh chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Alright. First things first:

1.) I loved this story and thats saying a lot cobsidering Ghoul x MC are usually not interesting to me.

2.) If this truly is your first story I am surprised because you write like a pro and with great depth!

3.) I really want to see more.

I am not saying all this to be nice. Every word is sincere!

Best of Wishes,

CoM
Sony chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awesome. I like your Courier and the tension between her and Raul. I wish this was a two-parter, but I understand! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
waterpeach4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wonderful piece you have here. :) You write so well and now I want to go read more of your stuff.
VividlyVisceral chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ahhhh, cock-blocked. Even I was groaning that when it happened. Everything was so beautifully written and then NIGHTKIN. NIGHTKIN RUIN IT. D:

No offence to Nightkin. Lily rocks.

Anyway- wonderfully written. Definitely worth scavenging around for. :)
Lucidique chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
A lot of times I like the build up to the general naughtiness better than the naughtiness itself. This is one of those times. So hot and so sweet at the same time. I absolutely loved it.
Vermin-lord chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Typical isnt it, your about to get some action and a invisible schizophrenic super mutant comes along and ruins it :) enjoyed the first part, looking forward to part 2
FancyLadySnackCakes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So far so damn good! Mnph! Raul centered content is an A in my book. Can't wait for part 2, your Couriers pretty awesome as well (reminds me of where the wild things roam)
Teufelszeug chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Well. so far, the beginning is very promising; the chapter is just the right length and it is paced beautifully. I liked how you built each scene on the last, the story flows in a very smooth and natural way. For a Kink-meme prompt it sure has a beautiful and well developed set up!

Another thing I enjoyed is the language.I'm not the one to give the most precise opinion because I'm not native English speaker, but I think you found just the right edge. Your language is both simple, clear and easy to read, from one side, and very descriptive from other.

And, I must admit, I found your erotic scenes beautiful, romantic and yet arousing. Which is good, because people usually manage to do it OR romantic OR arousing. You have just the right taste to make it right!

However, the story is not overly original. It's just another Kink Meme prompt, mot so different from any other that are so common on this site. Like, for sample. The development is standard, and so are characters. It's good, but when I compare it to yours "Someone I used to know" or "Imperium et Libertas" - I know that you're able to do better.

For the smut purposes, the pairing is not overly interesting too; I think somebody already made this one. Talking about original Courier/some ghoul pairing, I would prefer to see somebody more charismatic there, not Raul ) I would try Harland, he's cool; or maybe Beatrix and male Courier, for a change D

Well, my overall grade is 7/10, and I hope it will get even better. Of course, everything said above is just my humble opinion, feel free to disregard it if you wish. Keep the good work! D
KMN-91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
YES!FINALY! SOMETHING GODDAMNFUCKING DIFFERENT!

No offence, but when I see CourierxBoone ficks, I start to gag. Too much just is too much -.-

Well that and I realy like Raul ;P