Reviews for Facade
I think there needs to be a sequel...just my opinion
Livid Bensidy Bensler chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Haha'im surprised that I'm not dead yet' hahah lol so true
Livid Bensidy Bensler chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
Ooooo pls continue/ update!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
Please update SOON!
Roanie123 chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
I can't wait for Liv and El to have their baby
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
WTF you can't stop now. I know I'm so late at reading this but I like love this story.
Happy2BeDee chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
I hope this updates soon!
Happy2BeDee chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Why was Olivia asking Elliot about what would happen next with the case as if she's a civilian and not familiar with procedure? and when he responded, why was she acting like it was something she was surprised at and unaware of? She's a cop, remember?
Elliot's Girl chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
You write so well but when it got to the part with the sex it fell flat for me. The appropriate words for what was happening was used but there is something lacking. I don't know what it is especially since so far the story is good. It felt quite mechanical to me, lacking in passion.

Work on the above and this story will be better than it already is.
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
Hope all the angst is over and Elliot and Liv can look forward to a healthy sex life (hint) and a very happy and healthy baby...Lily is a nice name (hint, hint).
:-)
skyesmommy chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Please update as soon as possible. this is one of my favorite stories. Even though it was dark in the beginning it's become a lot lighter. Please update soon? Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty Pppplllleeeaaaaaassssseeee?
storylover562 chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
I love this story. Please update soon.
mbensidy chapter 23 . 3/19/2012
OMG i just read the 23chapters and this fic is so GREAT ! I really loved it and I can't wait to read more ! UPDATE PLEASE ITS SO GOOD !
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
This is really an awesome story. This was a nice chapter since the beginning chapters were a lot darker. It is very interesting!
edge15684 chapter 23 . 3/12/2012