Reviews for Kitsune: Son of Catwoman
blazenite104 chapter 21 . 8/11
it was enjoyable though yes I do think you may have gotten yourself lost in what you actually wanted to do. I mean If I remember right Super Girl was the 3rd person considered and officially added, so it makes sense that things got a little weird when you didn't even get to your initial pairing state. I realise you've probably completely moved on from here and gotten better as well as learned from your mistakes, so in the end it's still a helpful experience that the rest of us could enjoy. damn that was kind of a run on sentence. try to avoid those my friend.
Gambul117 chapter 21 . 6/28
I loved it and Understand cancelling as a verb. Thank you for your efforts in entertaining me.
Much appreciated.
Lucas CHo chapter 17 . 5/10
Could you perhaps add Raven to his harem? Please, Please!
Robin Dip chapter 14 . 5/10
Nicely done, I so wish this wasn't abandoned, I wonder how much Batgirl and Kitsune were fighting against their hormones in that climbing incident.
HuntersShadow chapter 21 . 4/13
Hello,

I've followed your stories for quite some time and have enjoyed them. More as a guilty pleasure thing than anything else. But honestly, I've lost the taste for the formula they follow. My critique is this: drop the Harem Bullshit. I tried that for a while and my writing was shitty. I've read a lot more books now and I've learned that that sort of stuff just bogs down the story and becomes a waste. Pairings should be secondary or even third in line. I'm glad to hear this on your latest chapter for this story.

Here's a bit of advice from Neil Gaiman: Finish what you start. And always be reading. Step outside your comfort zone. For example I read not just fantasy, but classics like The Great Gatsby and The Sun Also Rises. I cover practically everything from fantasy to philosophy and neuroscience.

Keep on writing my friend,

Huntersshadow
Krulla Chief chapter 5 . 3/19
The weirdest thing that breaks the immersion in this story is that you wrote out that MTV was playing music.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
I'm still slightly mad that you cancelled this story, at this point I've read it at least 4 times.

Sometimes I read it to read a well written story for no other reason then because I could (kind of like your favorite book).

I wish you will rethink your idea of cancelling this story because I honestly enjoyed it a lot.

On another note update senko when you can I'm still waiting for that ones new chapters
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Dude I live in Cincinnati, I never saw you once...oh my God noooo...z-zz zzz
unknown chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Nice chappy
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Me encanta vv
woguy21 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
How is jokes ever a challenge to naruto at hand to hand combat cmon
Shadowpawzzz chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
This was a good one happy u at least let us know u abandoned the story. Keep up the good work.
Indecisive Bob chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
This was a great story while it lasted. The whole harem thing was kind of bullshit, but you never really got around to writing that part so I suppose it's fine. Thanks for sharing!
kiddingkatgrant chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
cargo pants is not the only pants in the world u know
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
half way through and have to say this: Whahaha! Batman gonna be pissed. He is gonna be able to hide from him in Neon Orange, that both insult and injury to Batman pride.
1,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »