Reviews for Kitsune: Son of Catwoman
heavydestro chapter 3 . 4/7
THIS IS AWESOME
Dorain Gray chapter 3 . 3/31
Im not finished reading this yet but bruce's and naruto's hobbies are the most bad ass things to shear(sp?)
juggalo reborn chapter 20 . 3/26
plz update soon
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 20 . 3/21
Keep this up, good story. I like this one made me laugh.

Few questions. - Naruto cast are they coming in or no.

As for Yj. Will they come to Naruto' s aid to save catwoman, as for teen titians are they on narutos side after when they find out what he ment.
Viewer chapter 20 . 3/11
When will there be more chapters?
Greatazuredragon chapter 20 . 3/7
Interesting, ill look forward to the next chapter.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 3/7
Seriously?! What kind of control freak name their learning establishment BOSS? ;P
Seriously strange things aside, good work, its a nice story.
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 3/7
...lol! I can see everyone WTFK faces right now! Great ending, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 3/7
Interesting, "dark" naruto is doing more good than the heroes! He will end up converting most vilans to be.. well not good but more of a balanced medium.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 3/7
Interesting beginning, guess you will reveal what happened to naruto piece by piece. Good work.
armahgeddon chapter 20 . 2/28
entertaining story
In all honesty I think this is one of the best Naruto crossovers i have ever read and i love it too much to think that you have abandoned it. I find that many of your crossovers succumb to some clich├ęs that a lot of other stories use like with Death's guardian where Naruto seems to be this super badass guy who can solve most if not all problems and in all honest part of the reason I don't like what seems to be the only story you still regularly updateis I just don't like the Thalia Naruto Pairing. It just doesn't do it for me in the way that Naruto Artemis/Athena (Father of Demigods) or Naruto Eris (My Dad's a Ninja) do and I think that Thalia and Naruto just don't have that compadibility or chemistry that you could imagine with those pairings I mentioned before. But I digress. This story by contrast has I think that absolute best twist with Naruto in DC that I think could work in any comic-verse crossover with naruto. Naruto doesn't have that completely obvious obliviousness that he has in the manga (That part of him makes me question his sexuality and makes the manga almost not worth reading esspecially in recent times) because he isn't just sent there through some unlikely means. He grew up there, He lived with catwoman for a majority of his life but it's still him underneath everything, he just has a much batter personality because he does have that stupid grin on his face all the time and doesn't spout those stupid speeches about his 'nindo' which while being a good message, having it shoved in your face all the time as the manga and anime does throughout both series gets annoying fast. Next The pairing is Perfect. I've said in reviews of other stories that Naruto and Kara are the perfect couple and I stand by that. Kara is strong and independent and knows how to keep Naruto in line but also shares a tragedy that strangly gives her more in common with sasuke than with naruto however the pairing is perfect as stories with the two draw from both of their personalities and give us great moments. Now where was I... oh yeah. The story; UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE. I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. The timing, the pacing, the relationships with the canon characters. Heck even the relationship with Kyuubi are just done so well. My favorite parts of this story is the conversations between Naruto and characters like Batman, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Kara and best of all Robin and the Young Justice and Teen Titan teams. He just does the wisecrack playful villain thing that Red X does in the series but is just a little funnier because he jokes with all the characters and has great jokes that work and aren't forces or repeated. The joke he does about the Teen Titans having to go to school is great and after hearing that I really thought: Yeah why aren't at least Robin, Raven and even Starfire in school? That's really good how he can actually point out flaws in the comic-verse's logic. And with Kara and Kyuubi with the harem of mates thing I love it. She takes the news like i imagin anyone would. Heck i would probably take it badly is my fiance forgot to mention that he needed to have more than one mate/wife. Finally, something that ruined Death's guardian for me in just a few chapters; the fact that naruto is godlike. Now don't get me wrong, i love a good God-like Naruto story as much as the next guy but I prefer it in something like a neglect or betrayal story. You know where Naruto's parents lived but neglected him for his siblings or when the village turns against him or something like VFSNAKE's 'Origins of Fallen Emporer'. It makes him godlike but gives a reason for it and still entertains with the non-fighting scenes where naruto is just being Dark. I love that. However in a story where he isn't god-like this is the setup i like. Naruto is powerful but not invincible, he has strengths, he has weaknesses, he's learning about himself and his powers, when he learns to fly when Kara tosses him out a window thats awesome, when kyuubi compares him to the original naruto who could make thousands of clones comapred to reincarnated Naruto only making hundreds (Which by the way is still cool) I think its great that he still has a ways to go. Its great and the story leading from the Batman Animated series to the young justice cartoon to the justice league series to the teen titans now to Arkham City is great and really works. Overall I love this story and all of what makes it up. It's a shame that you haven't updated in so long but I hope that you have not abandoned it and i hope to have an update to this and hopefully 'Brought up by the Demon' soon.
angel11xpr chapter 20 . 2/10
update please
diamondace4 chapter 20 . 1/24
looking at all your other works...i dont have much hope for this anymore since u abandoning everything.
Artjr chapter 20 . 1/21
My guess is hopefully a new and longer chapter of awesomeness...soon..ish!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »