Reviews for Kitsune: Son of Catwoman
Thanks
Beast Mode92 chapter 17 . 8/19
This story was going so good. I actually thought you decided to drop the harem, but you trying to make a harem at this point is super forced. Having Artemis and Barbra move on could have been an opportunity for some good character development, but instead you force this harem route. I’m done here
Beast Mode92 chapter 9 . 8/19
Damn this is good, but I was hoping it would not be a harem. I personally don’t like harems. It’s especially difficult to believe the women from DC would willing share one person. It’s harder to find a Naruto fic that’s not a harem than finding a Harry Potter fic that is not slash.
koseta.a chapter 10 . 6/15
Dammit! I wanted something unique not cliché. Of course he joins the JLA why would you want to have your own idea and keep him an anti hero!
Hello, just finished reading your story and I thought it was pretty good. Iam sad that you did not finish it, but you told us what would have happen next and thats better than most other authors. So in short thanks for an entertaining story!
dposimani21 chapter 17 . 1/3
love the pulp fiction reference
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
That fight was idiotic. Kitsune freaked out because she wouldn't dodge, but then again, why the fck did he throw them in the first place if he not only expected but wanted them all to be dodged? That's what's making me question the sanity of your storytelling. It's like starting a car only to go "Oh god no, I don't want to drive anywhere". Btch, then why did you start the car?

Naruto, and you(the dude writing him) went full ret*ard with that scene. Stop it. Btw, I'm only commenting as a guest because it looks like I've left another review before. Same name.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/30/2019
You're forcing this relationship a bit. Don't forget we've seen everytime the two have them have met and I've got to say, it hasn't been romantic. I honestly don't get why these characters care. Seem more like strangers to me than people who could be interested in each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
SAY, KNOW ANYONE WILLING TO Come up with a story based on this shit?

- 'Beware the Superman' Trope
- Fallen Hero (Malin Rydén)
- Irredeemable (Mark Waid)
- Kingdom Come (Mark Waid)
- Lady Justice (Ken Ogino)
- Marshal Law (Pat Mills)
- Planetary (Warren Ellis)
- Powers (Brian Michael Bendis)
- Rising Stars (J. Michael Straczynski)
- Squadron Supreme (Mark Gruenwald)
- Supreme (Rob Liefeld)
- Supreme Power (J. Michael Straczynski)
- The Boys 2019 (Eric Kripke)
- Watchmen (Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons)

Emphasis on Fallen Hero (Malin Rydén), Irredeemable (Mark Waid), Kingdom Come (Mark Waid), Lady Justice (Ken Ogino) and The Boys 2019 (Eric Kripke).
Monster King chapter 21 . 7/22/2019
Good job shame you stopped
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Now that's just stupid. Let him be selfish, don't redeem him immediately by throwing in lines like "Maybe it could even help people". One's a selfless thought, the other selfish. And why did you rush into adoption? What, being an apprentice wasn't enough so she had to be his mom too? They had to introduce him to the world? Why? That's something you have to explain, not gloss over.
Archer Chef chapter 21 . 12/14/2018
no! don't end it ! the story is so good. The romance or relationship part of the story is well done. You're doing good with the harem too. Please continue.
Belph chapter 21 . 11/9/2018
Thanks for the story
Dex Zabeth chapter 21 . 8/1/2018
it was a good story sad and upset to see that it was abandoned
stormsyaf chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
your harem is pretty good. i didnt not see kara was the one to get in bed with naruto. the Romance is quite pace. i mean your not like some authors who just wrote naruto like he was some rabbit in heat. the action is pretty lacking but the humour is good gold.

im a polygamist

arent we all are in the inside?

lol

anyway, hope you could continue this story or just rewrite it. dont change the harem list. it is perfect just the way it is
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »