Reviews for Kitsune: Son of Catwoman
ArtimuosJackson chapter 21 . 4/11
Are you seriously thinking Naruto can take on Darkseid ?
He is the ultimate villain of DC comics and defeated Superman even Doomsday who can punch the moon to dust and Naruto can only destroy a mountain if it was Goku then there would be no contest.
you fucking bastard. this was turning into a really good story and then you had to go and cancel it. you should feel ashamed of yourself. if you aren't a pussy you will continue this story unless your too scared.
GodAlvirus chapter 6 . 3/30
Seriously? Judo CHOP?
pandalarios999 chapter 18 . 3/12
good story good job
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 21 . 3/9
Well, I'm sad to see it go, but thanks for writing it and telling us your stopping instead of just leaving iit.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 9 . 2/18
Once again Bones takes another story down shit creek. I'm honestly not surprised anymore.
1529 chapter 21 . 1/23
Honestly, probably a good idea to abandon this story. It was pretty good for a long time... but when Naruto's fiancee and other friends start to hold his mother's well-being over his head to get help from him... you lost me right there, if those are his friends then he really doesn't need enemies.

It's honestly too bad, the story was, for the most part, recently thought out and well written. Putting too much into a story is a common problem, but you were doing a pretty good job (it wasn't the best I've ever read, but it would have at least made my alerts list).
Noble78 chapter 21 . 1/14
I'm sorry to hear you have cancelled this story, because it as thoroughly enjoying it but I can understand why you did. Also THANK YOU for adding what you were going to do with he story so that I wouldn't lie here wondering what would have happened. All in all, I truly enjoyed reading this, and, I kinda hopen you Wil change your mind and come back to fish this story. A good harem may be difficult to write but I think you were doing well and the pairing was awesome. I hope to read more in the future, of this or your other stories.
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 9 . 1/7
Ok, this got slightly weird to me. Huh, didn't think he'd go for Supergirl. Meh. *Shrugs* Onwards!
happyman1234 chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
thanks for the story!
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Very nice chapter. Like how things played out and how you are working the whole story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
I just read chapter 5, I personally believe Naruto MUST learn the transformation technique.
blazenite104 chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
it was enjoyable though yes I do think you may have gotten yourself lost in what you actually wanted to do. I mean If I remember right Super Girl was the 3rd person considered and officially added, so it makes sense that things got a little weird when you didn't even get to your initial pairing state. I realise you've probably completely moved on from here and gotten better as well as learned from your mistakes, so in the end it's still a helpful experience that the rest of us could enjoy. damn that was kind of a run on sentence. try to avoid those my friend.
Gambul117 chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
I loved it and Understand cancelling as a verb. Thank you for your efforts in entertaining me.
Much appreciated.
Lucas CHo chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Could you perhaps add Raven to his harem? Please, Please!
1,985 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »