Reviews for Kitsune: Son of Catwoman
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
this was one of my favorite fics. well written
Justus80 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Not that I'm sad that you stop the story I do understand. Writing a story is hard work and takes time which alot of people don't have anymore like myself so I would like to say thank you for the story I hope you continue to write more stories in the future.
AeroSpeedNinja chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I understand and hopefully you live your life without hatred
march4fun chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I won't lie and say I'm not saddened to hear this. I was a huge fan of this story, and was entertained by every single chapter. That said, I can understand why you would leave it. You are still a great writer, Bonesboy15, and I will continue to follow and enjoy your works in the future. I hope things go well for you in the future.

Still a fan,
March4fun
Meteorthunder3 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Well, it was really enjoyable to read while it lasted. Thanks for this story!
kooloowarrior chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Oh I see well it was getting kind of confusing there when it was supposed to be a naruto batgirl pairing then Supergirl made her move and Artemis became interested. I mean its a good group but the relationships didnt have any flow at all. Hopefully someone picks up your torch and creates a world similar. Good day!
The wolf god Fenrir chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Why I loved reading that stiry
LupaTiz chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
It sucks to see it end but its better to just end the story then just half ass your way through it because you don't have to upset anyone.
taj14 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I'm disappointed on how you wrapped up this story, but best of luck.
SpringOwls chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Even though it's been cancelled, I will still keep this on my favs list as it was an amazing read. Good luck on your future works Bonesboy15.
JunWu chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
To be honest I was expecting this. Then again you have other stories your still doing so but still love this fiction and will read it time to time again.
Advent of Shadows chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Yet again, you abandon a story I like. I want nothing more than to say that I hate your guts over it, but quite frankly, I've done the same thing to others before, so that would be hypocritical of me.
Markus-Antonius chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I understand. Good luck to you
Dracco chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Well, can't say I didn't see it coming, Liked your story because it was one of the few Naruto/DC crosses that actually had Naruto as a villian that actually stole things, other storys he's a good guy or a villian in name only. So it's a bit sad to see that loss of a view point.

Hope you restart this in one form or another.

Thanks for sharing.
thunderfox21 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
wtf... cant anyone im subscribed to finish a freakign story
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »