Reviews for From Their Eyes
HolyCross9 chapter 15 . 7/8
Another great and tragic chapter. Are you going to make any references to The Last Guardian in the remaining parts of the story? Because The Last Guardian has been out for several months now.
rylek196 chapter 15 . 7/7
Well... heh... here's a story I told myself I'd review, like... two chapters ago. Oops.

Anyway, I've been reading this since I fell in love with Shadow of the Colossus about three years ago, and I really do adore all the totally-unnecessary-yet-completely-creative-and-awesome backstories you've given all the Colossi. From Valus to Barba to Hydrus, they all have a kind of personality they don't in the game, and it's great to see. It really does help to make these things a lot less like just vessels to contain Dormin's power.

Now, onto this chapter. Celoisa's a nasty little bugger in-game, but here he's actually kind of endearing. Reading about him having genuine remorse for wrongfully killing people who wouldn't worship Dormin was kinda sad, I've gotta say. The fight itself was short and sweet, maybe a little light on the spatial geography in terms of where things were, but I can live, since I've played the game. Someone who hasn't, or is reading this as their first exposure to this amazing game... I'm willing to bet not so much. Also, this line made me LOL: 'His last thought was that if he had the chance to do it again, he wouldn't have rammed all those pillars.'

One last thing: I find it a bit hard to believe Argus's arena was where Lord Emon lived (or hell, where ANYONE lived). From what I gather, it looked more like a fort or military training ground, since if you look closely at the ground where you actually fight Argus, there are several rectangles of stone that are raised ever so slightly- like small sparring rings. But hey, that's just my take on it. Do what ya want with this game. That's the whole beauty of it, right?
fanakatsuki chapter 15 . 7/6
I remember reading a story once where wanders soul stayed in the forbidden lands even though he got reborned at the same time. The souls of the 15 colossis where hunting him and before they killed him the wisest of them suggested he should complete 16 tasks/requests from each colossi in a way to make atornemant as wander felt sorry for killing them after knowing that they had souls and thoughts too. Sadly it was abonded. I feel like this could be a potential sequel here. Could you mind doing something similar?
fanakatsuki chapter 14 . 2/1
Only 5 chapters to go? Man i will be sad when the end comes. Ps: phalanx was so awesome.
Edelweiss1994 chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
Just adding this on to say congratulations for continuing your story. If I remember correctly, when I started following this in the first place I was pretty sure that it was dead or close to it. I was very pleasantly surprised to find an email in by inbox saying this had gotten another chapter. To conclude, good for you for returning to this and good luck on finishing it. I will do my best to read the remaining chapters when they are available to read. Sorry that I do not have any real things to say about the content.
fanakatsuki chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Poor pelagia.
Moonlit Mortal chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Wow, this story is amazing!
I have to admit that I don't know much about Shadow of Colossus(I literally just discovered today&I've been reading through the wiki and some youtube videos), so I decided to check out the fanfic archives, and wow! I really like how you gave unique personality traits to each of the colossi, & expanded on the story's lore. I hope you decide to continue this fic, since it's certainly one of the best out there.
A Shyguy chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
This was a truly great story. I mean it. Dormin, you bastard. You will rot in hell…sorry about my anger issues. Anyways, you do realize that the Shadow Sirens from Paper Mario: The Thou…d-d-did this s-story come from the same universe as the Nitendoverse? Dear god…Those shadows…
Meh, probably not. Keep on writing!
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Nice to see it from their eyes.
Destiel101 chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
I enjoyed it, I love the perspective you put on the colossi. Though I still hate Celosia so much, cause for me he is the hardest one to defeat (next to Dirge who somehow still scares the crap out of me) this makes me feel a little bad, as did the other chapters. You're really good at making them seem less like monsters and more like thinking creatures. I can't wait for more chapters!
Catsrawesome chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
Thanks for updating! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Catsrawesome chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I am sorry you are having trouble at work. when you get a chance, please update. I love this fanfic
Catsrawesome chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Great! just one thing. in this chapter, the 'little man' climbs his stomach, not his legs. I still love this fanfic.
Catsrawesome chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
this was even better than the first one. A NICE colossus? that's new. I will forever look at SOTC differently. this is amazing. I shall read more
Catsrawesome chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
this is new. I never thought of the colossi just wanting to protect the people. I loved the words the first colossus said right before he died. this is a beautiful fanfic.