Reviews for From Their Eyes
Lugialvr1994 chapter 13 . 4/23
Just adding this on to say congratulations for continuing your story. If I remember correctly, when I started following this in the first place I was pretty sure that it was dead or close to it. I was very pleasantly surprised to find an email in by inbox saying this had gotten another chapter. To conclude, good for you for returning to this and good luck on finishing it. I will do my best to read the remaining chapters when they are available to read. Sorry that I do not have any real things to say about the content.
fanakatsuki chapter 13 . 4/22
Poor pelagia.
Moonlit Mortal chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Wow, this story is amazing!
I have to admit that I don't know much about Shadow of Colossus(I literally just discovered today&I've been reading through the wiki and some youtube videos), so I decided to check out the fanfic archives, and wow! I really like how you gave unique personality traits to each of the colossi, & expanded on the story's lore. I hope you decide to continue this fic, since it's certainly one of the best out there.
A Shyguy chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
This was a truly great story. I mean it. Dormin, you bastard. You will rot in hell…sorry about my anger issues. Anyways, you do realize that the Shadow Sirens from Paper Mario: The Thou…d-d-did this s-story come from the same universe as the Nitendoverse? Dear god…Those shadows…
Meh, probably not. Keep on writing!
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Nice to see it from their eyes.
Destiel101 chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
I enjoyed it, I love the perspective you put on the colossi. Though I still hate Celosia so much, cause for me he is the hardest one to defeat (next to Dirge who somehow still scares the crap out of me) this makes me feel a little bad, as did the other chapters. You're really good at making them seem less like monsters and more like thinking creatures. I can't wait for more chapters!
Catsrawesome chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
Thanks for updating! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Catsrawesome chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I am sorry you are having trouble at work. when you get a chance, please update. I love this fanfic
Catsrawesome chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Great! just one thing. in this chapter, the 'little man' climbs his stomach, not his legs. I still love this fanfic.
Catsrawesome chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
this was even better than the first one. A NICE colossus? that's new. I will forever look at SOTC differently. this is amazing. I shall read more
Catsrawesome chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
this is new. I never thought of the colossi just wanting to protect the people. I loved the words the first colossus said right before he died. this is a beautiful fanfic.
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
you haven't played this game? you really should. it is one of my favorites. also another game I think you should try is Ni No Kuni. It is such a fun and exciting game. I do love this fanfic though. such a creative idea! I shall now stop boring you with this review and keep reading. LOL
Destiel101 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
This is amazingly done, though Dirge scares the crap out of me.
xaikawilleatyoursoul chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
This is really, really good! Shadow of the Colossus was one of my favorite games, and you've encompassed the story almost perfectly. Keep up the amazing work, and I hope you update soon. I can't wait to keep on reading this. Thank you so much for writing!
Iiz42Awesome chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Awww, this is soo good! (I hope to get the game soon- butt needless to say, I'll probably be tearing up when I have to kill the colossi, and this really doesn't help!)

I really like the way you describe the Colossi's pst, and I definitely can't wait for more!