Reviews for From Their Eyes
A Shyguy chapter 12 . 6/17
This was a truly great story. I mean it. Dormin, you bastard. You will rot in hell…sorry about my anger issues. Anyways, you do realize that the Shadow Sirens from Paper Mario: The Thou…d-d-did this s-story come from the same universe as the Nitendoverse? Dear god…Those shadows…
Meh, probably not. Keep on writing!
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 4/14
Nice to see it from their eyes.
Destiel101 chapter 12 . 2/13
I enjoyed it, I love the perspective you put on the colossi. Though I still hate Celosia so much, cause for me he is the hardest one to defeat (next to Dirge who somehow still scares the crap out of me) this makes me feel a little bad, as did the other chapters. You're really good at making them seem less like monsters and more like thinking creatures. I can't wait for more chapters!
Catsrawesome chapter 12 . 2/12
Thanks for updating! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Catsrawesome chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I am sorry you are having trouble at work. when you get a chance, please update. I love this fanfic
Catsrawesome chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Great! just one thing. in this chapter, the 'little man' climbs his stomach, not his legs. I still love this fanfic.
Catsrawesome chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
this was even better than the first one. A NICE colossus? that's new. I will forever look at SOTC differently. this is amazing. I shall read more
Catsrawesome chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
this is new. I never thought of the colossi just wanting to protect the people. I loved the words the first colossus said right before he died. this is a beautiful fanfic.
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
you haven't played this game? you really should. it is one of my favorites. also another game I think you should try is Ni No Kuni. It is such a fun and exciting game. I do love this fanfic though. such a creative idea! I shall now stop boring you with this review and keep reading. LOL
Destiel101 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
This is amazingly done, though Dirge scares the crap out of me.
xaikawilleatyoursoul chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
This is really, really good! Shadow of the Colossus was one of my favorite games, and you've encompassed the story almost perfectly. Keep up the amazing work, and I hope you update soon. I can't wait to keep on reading this. Thank you so much for writing!
Iiz42Awesome chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Awww, this is soo good! (I hope to get the game soon- butt needless to say, I'll probably be tearing up when I have to kill the colossi, and this really doesn't help!)

I really like the way you describe the Colossi's pst, and I definitely can't wait for more!
SweetinMisery chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Wow you are amazing at this!
CrowleysColossi chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I must say that this is a great fan fiction. Better than most of the others I have seen, but then again they weren't about SotC. Great idea, and you seem to be pulling it off well. :D

There were a few grammar errors here and there, but otherwise a great style so far.

It makes me feel bad for killing the colossi in the game ;_;

Awesome job so far, and keep it up. :D
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
So far, so good. Keep it up!