Reviews for Antigonish
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 7/2

"He sees men that aren't there."

(and he plays chess in the park alone except for when Henry's there, and now you have so many headcanons and feels running through my head)
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
That was amazingly done, heartbreaking beautiful. Really loved it!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Why would you write such a sad story?! I didn't want to cry tonight!
Bobgirl5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
OH NO HOW COULD YOU
Distress aside though, this was really well written, nice job!
...you did make me very sad though...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
i dont like that.
it makes me sad.
why you do that to me?

...seriously tho, pretty FREAKING awesome. im literally tears right now...
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved the characterization of this and as heartbreaking as it is, I love the premise. I think its sad yet sweet how Henry still inherited his godfathers love for chess, even if it was obvious they didn't spend that much time together. Overall, great job. I really enjoyed it.
just a girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i don't have words for this. tragic, realistic, sad, beautifully written all don't cover it quite right. hoping you get my opinion though.
perfect
looooooooord chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I said oh the same time as Henry. Poor Reid.
SuperA n Twch chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is such a sad story, so sad. I feel like crying now

I know that you cant, but is there any chance of you updating the story? Just a chapter? Its obvious that JJ hasnt gotten over the fact that Spencer's ill and never really had a chance to say goodbye.

Im ranting but Its so beautifully made this story and it pains me for there not to be a second chapter, either way its awesome

-SuperA
Fandals chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh gosh, this was so good, but so sad!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh sad, but I liked it
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
0.o I'm guessing our Reid went crazy like his sweet mama.

ANYWAY great one-shot.
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really love this. It's so sad but so good. A part of me wishes there was more, and another part likes it just the way it is.
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I have read a lot of fanfic, and this is the first piece that has ever made me really cry. Not teary, actually crying. So tragic and very Spencer. I loved that he left the black night for her. Thank you so much.
laneydaze96 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my god. I cried so hard when I wrote this. I love how it's written, even though I want more.