Reviews for Antigonish
Bobgirl5 chapter 1 . 4/10
OH NO HOW COULD YOU
Distress aside though, this was really well written, nice job!
...you did make me very sad though...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
i dont like that.
it makes me sad.
why you do that to me?

...seriously tho, pretty FREAKING awesome. im literally tears right now...
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved the characterization of this and as heartbreaking as it is, I love the premise. I think its sad yet sweet how Henry still inherited his godfathers love for chess, even if it was obvious they didn't spend that much time together. Overall, great job. I really enjoyed it.
just a girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i don't have words for this. tragic, realistic, sad, beautifully written all don't cover it quite right. hoping you get my opinion though.
perfect
Jesse DaClean chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I said oh the same time as Henry. Poor Reid.
SuperA n Twch chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is such a sad story, so sad. I feel like crying now

I know that you cant, but is there any chance of you updating the story? Just a chapter? Its obvious that JJ hasnt gotten over the fact that Spencer's ill and never really had a chance to say goodbye.

Im ranting but Its so beautifully made this story and it pains me for there not to be a second chapter, either way its awesome

-SuperA
Fandals chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh gosh, this was so good, but so sad!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh sad, but I liked it
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
0.o I'm guessing our Reid went crazy like his sweet mama.

ANYWAY great one-shot.
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really love this. It's so sad but so good. A part of me wishes there was more, and another part likes it just the way it is.
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I have read a lot of fanfic, and this is the first piece that has ever made me really cry. Not teary, actually crying. So tragic and very Spencer. I loved that he left the black night for her. Thank you so much.
laneydaze96 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my god. I cried so hard when I wrote this. I love how it's written, even though I want more.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
How sad. You need to write a happy Spence story now, to make up for the tragic "Anitgonish."
CriMiAddict chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
My goodness. I cried when I read this. It was soooooo good.
Eriks angel 15 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So sad in a very awesome kind of way... :)