Reviews for Cosmic Love
Cool! Sweet! Thanks!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
This is adorable! I loved it :D
Lai Jun Chen chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
So nice! So sweet! I love it!
KnoKnayme chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
LOVED this!
Silvanesti chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
A wonderful story. Sweet and well written. I especially liked the description of how Spock tastes, it was beautiful.
Doni chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
GlassAngel chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
...Did I not review this chapter already? Not sure how that happened, since I read it three times XD

Lovely ending chapter, lovely ending, and I liked the character interactions too. The Jim-and-Bones back and forth in the beginning was funny (especially the 'you're a horrible friend go die' part), and then I like the way you tied up the K/S stuff with them outside the party. Very nice job with this fic :)
SethMaxwell06 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I melted! I honestly melted it was so sugary sweet! I loved it, great job
circa divide chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
This ending was fantastic and I loved this story so much. You're writing is a breathe of fresh air and I love the conversations. Truly a great piece.
Dark Phenoix chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I love this story. I love the angst building up to the confession. I think that you should write a Spock version of the same story. Have you done this already? I am gonna look. I really just thought of that after reading this for the second time. Great build up!
Emerald Amber chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Beautiful! Such a lovely ending. It brings this delicious feeling of perfection!
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Thank god they got together. Bones will be delighted. Great story.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
awww just awww i loved how you ended thsi and the crazy girl in there as well lol just perfect great job
setphaserstosass chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I'm doing a happy dance because you updated. Yay! This chapter was CUTE! I love the questions game. Also, I loved Jim's first memory. The dialogue you used to describe it was so fresh and authentic, I just loved it.