Reviews for Dark Reflections
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14
Crazy, but good
Mightyrat chapter 1 . 5/28
I this is the longest chapter in my life which is amazing u are amazingly talented. That's great I won't fave to wait for another chapter just to see what happens
Thanks it so emotional and amazing so that's great. U are talented. And I really like that u are so good luck on ur future stories that u right
ParadoxicOrder8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Absolutely wonderful. Just amazing, I loved every bit of it, I just wish it was more then a one shot.
Flickering Ember chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Friend, you have ruined me for the canon, and any other ships. This was a wonderful tale, aside the... Rape... At the beginning, and near rape of Albedo towards the middle. You did well. Almost too well.
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
love this story! probably one of a very few great BenxAlbedo fic out there. at first i was wondering how Albedo would become nice but you did it very reasonably :D thank you for writing this. enjoyed it W
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh dear Lord, I've been shucked and gone to heaven, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. THE ONLY THING MISSING IS THE DAMN SEX SCENE

-MDW
a fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was one of the absolute best stories I have ever read! I am now a huge fan of this pairing. :D
You did a wonderful job with this, I literally stayed up all just so I could read the entire thing.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This wasn't half bad. except for the rape part. I don't like seeing rape in stories but otherwise not to shabby.
DanielaBatha chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
O_O THIS IS THE BEST BEN X ALBEDO STORY I HAVE EVER READ! Have you thought of posting it on Wattpad? If you haven't may I have the honor of posting it for you?
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
fucking god i loved this! tought i wanted to know the details of how they mated ewe thks deserves mkre chapters! or at last one more ouo pleaseeee
Viola Snow chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow! Wasn't expecting it to be that long! I've read this since 8:39 am and I just finished!
Oh well I liked it! It was fun to read, sad for me anyway and among other things that I can't explain. Oh and my real name is
Viola 'Snow' Anderson but people call me Viola Snow since I look like 'the girl version' of Jack Frost but the only similarity is skin, eyes, personality since I'm a 'wild child', and love for snow. And I've been told hundreds of times that I'm hot and all I say is I'm only human. Anyway I really wanna read more of your fanfics, keep going!
Viola Out!
lordofthelazy chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Awwww! This is definitely one my favorite-if not my absolute favorite Ben 10 fanfics. Great job!
Marionette of Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Sad in the beginning...somewhat strange in the middle...and somewhat strange/heart warming in the end.

One thing though...would anyone know who started the beginnings of a crush upon the other? It just seems...well not entirely mentioned since both of them had to go through...well, you know.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013