Reviews for No Regrets
Awwwwwww
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 4/28
Man I love it!
Gummy Faberry chapter 1 . 2/25
Breathtakingly beautiful! You are a brilliant writer!
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/10
Write more things that cheer you up because this was fantastic.
tohs chapter 1 . 2/9
No regrets is right. Such a beautiful story. You did play with my emotions in like, very short amount of time. I went from yes-Rachel-get-your-girl, to omg-this-is-so-hot, to I'm-gonna-cry-don't-let-her-walk-out-that-door-Quinn, to yay-baes-together, to yes-go-have-sex-you-can't-get-pregnant. Sorry, that's a lot of dashes. Bottom line, you don't disappoint.
MC chapter 1 . 1/20
JUST GOTTA SAY IT... Some writers have a way w/ words, some unfortunetly don't. Some are easy to read/great flow and some.. I wish yours were longer Much, they're a pleasure to read!
rdosant chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
fic perfeitinha, amei
DaemonRider chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
OMFG! This is some of the most beautiful, passionate lovemaking I've ever read. SO expressive! I wanted to hold it up to the world and scream "YES! THIS!" (which would be about as articulate as I'd have been able to manage in the moment). It really felt like 1 year, 3 months, and 28 days of pent up sexual tension was released. Thank you so much for sharing!
Eyghon chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great story
Passionate Romantic01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I gotta laugh because Santana called Quinn a Lima loser because she was sitting home Aline on a Saturday night, yet here I am in a Saturday night. XD

Anyway good story.
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
jds87 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Still great! read this a couple of times now...
Kali-blue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great hot one shot! Loved that puck got Rachel to go for it with Quinn. Sweet that Quinn goes for it and takes a risk.
bubbies chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was one of the most beautifully written Faberry one-shots. I think i am now a puddle-totally melted..
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 2/6/2013