Reviews for Seasick
Blue Ninja Kitty chapter 5 . 9/16
Nyaa~ AWESOME! Really loving it n plzz write new ones n also u ain't pathetic cuz I've would done the same ;D
I just turned into Huntress
Good thing it isn't a death fic

Let's just say that I might have turned into DeadPool and go all Burn E'M with Fire on you I don't hate though
Uber Cool chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
cute :D
Uber Cool chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
*SHRIEKS LOUDER*
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
*shrieks*
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Can you add the term "Wally whump" to your summary? It's an extremely fun thing to say (seriously, just say it out loud right now), and yet it's also terribly underused. Mention this to all other authors that have Wally whump in their stories, but not in their summaries. Help support the Wally Whump Movement!

Good story!
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
AGH! WALLY! I'VE ALREADY READ THIS STORY SO MANY TIMES BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I DOUBT THIS REVIEW WILL EVEN POST CUZ I PROBABLY ALREADY WROTE ONE FOR THIS CHAPPIE! AGH!
PainInSilence chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
aww so that was the end?
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I think I might have forgotten to breathe when I read this chapter. Oh my word! The suspense! -Lem
x chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
great one! :)
Jay Q chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Pathetic? No, if you wanna see pathetic, you just have to read one of my own stories. They're so pathetic, they're pitiful. Anyway, what I mean to say is, you are a wonderful genius. I hope to read more stories of yours like this one, since I really do love the Rob/Wally Bromance they have :)
This Is The Rachel chapter 3 . 7/3/2013