Reviews for An Everlasting Tuesday
Boogum chapter 12 . 4/9
Brilliant story! Never gets old. Have really enjoyed reading this again!
Boogum chapter 11 . 4/9
Ack, I’m running out of time. Good chapter!
Boogum chapter 10 . 4/8
Yay, they kissed. That was great - also that he apologized.
Boogum chapter 9 . 4/8
Oh, I forgot about this! Well, I know he doesn’t die, but dang that sucks for Ginny having to see that.
Boogum chapter 8 . 4/8
That was it: the image of Ron endlessly confronting them cracked me up.

This was a cute but also kind of sad chapter. What a way to shut a guy down, Ginny. I still love it though.
Boogum chapter 7 . 4/8
I got interrupted while reading this chapter and forgot what I was going to say. Love Luna though.
Boogum chapter 6 . 4/8
I totally forgot about the Parvati thing, hahahahaha. Oh, poor Draco. His embarrassment was so good. I love that he had to go make sure Ginny didn’t think the rumour true. It was perfect - especially when she teases him and he gets more embarrassed. Thank you for letting him be a teenager.
Boogum chapter 5 . 4/8
Did some words get eaten at the end there?

Anyway, as usual, this was a great chapter. We really get a sense of Draco’s boredom.
Boogum chapter 4 . 4/8
The fact he owls his mother as his go-to is both precious and hilarious. Also that, when this fails, he decides he’s done everything and just accepts his lot.

You get their individual ways of handling the situation so well. Dumbledore and Luna were great as well.
Boogum chapter 3 . 4/8
The name thing gets me every time. I snickered when he calls her Griselda lol.

The thing I really like about this fic is that they both actually act like teenagers. So glad I remembered this story again. It’s fun reading it over.
Boogum chapter 2 . 4/8
Tried to review first chapter, but apparently I already had. Odd because I thought I’d done it on FIA.

Anyway, this is great. Draco is so Draco it hurts. I love his characterization.
Elena Ava chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Amazing story!
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
I liked the development of their relationship, but I didn't quite catch how they broke the time loop.
eunhaegf chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
Another great story from you! And again i love it! Always love your draco amd ginny 3
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 12 . 6/24/2017