Reviews for Servant of evil
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm a little confused... Was Giotto really evil? Why? What did he do?
PsychologicalColors chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
the phrases in italics are from Seven Deadly Sins right? or is it from some where else?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awww, tis is real sweet at first, i liked how yr story matched the lyris...then i feel really sad tat i really cried ( it a few drop of tears but it counts right? to make someone cry in tis cruel, sad reality...IT MUST COUNT RIGHT? )...& the ending was nice, a happy ending at least u didnt end off with a dead Tsuna & Giotto ( i dont really like tat, character death -_- )
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Dame-Tsuna is so dame he can't even die properly XD (joking of course)

Loved the one shot! Tsuna dying did get a bit repetitive (happened 3 times) but other than that I really loved it. Thanks for the read!

~ Cupidkirby
cercueil noir chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
It's a great story! A very touching one!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aww...this is soo cute yet sad~ this is from vocaloids ne?

I love how you portrayed the story in KHR version~

Awesome job! XD
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aaahhh, cute. I love this job.
Cindry chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Kyaaa What a lovely ending. It is kind of confusing but very enjoyable :D I approve!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Confusing at first but awesome job! But awwe even Byakuran is evil he's shill sexy ;D haha
Cuore l'anima della chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
this is a good story. iv watched the video of the vocoliads too. i actually wrote something based off them but for sonic. check it out if you can, anyway this is still a sweet story. but it gets kind of confucing at the part where tsuna comes back and the parallel words thing. is the tsuna from the end the same on that world or not.
Orcux chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
W-Woah. The drama.

I was completely fooled into thinking Tsuna died 4 times or something. o_o

All in all though, it was a very touching fic. I remember feeling rather melancholy after listening to that song as well.

Thank you for sharing this with us :)
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I was a little confused on what happened with the parallel Tsuna's but other than that it was sooo beautiful! and I loved the end! yaaay!~ reunited!~ and happily ever after!~!~
smokinbombkhrlover10 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I know that video. When I watched the vieo me & my friend/classmate cried when Len died. We liked the story

Thanks for writing that story
akiruisora chapter 1 . 3/1/2011