Reviews for Miracles
Uzu-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This soooo appeared in The Capitol Games.
weaslytherin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Wow. And Wow.
That pretty much sums up the epic creativity of each of those stories.

The boy from 8... It haunts me to think of his dead eyes and body still fighting.

The girl from 11... It makes me wonder what on earth gave her, or possessed her, these scary, amazing skills. And the most chilling part is when her mother says she'd never handled a weapon.

The boy from 10... I can't imagine! How... how... and when he was injured, he couldn't have trained him...

It was amazing!
Bunnies in Abundance chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This one-shot makes me happy :D it's so amazing! You have such imagination, medically dead, training a mutation, a non-career slaughtering district 11 girl...all so...so...AWESOME

What I wouldn't do for your writing skills...

With all my sincerity,

Bandit
Howlynn chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was very vivid and horrible with a sweet finish. I taste overtones of metal and bearfat with subtle undertones of blood and pine. It has a crisp head with smooth gut and I recommend this wine to be keep on the favorites list!
marblesharp chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Uh, wow. I can't really give you any criticism on this. Awesome job!
candycity chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Whoa. Like, just, whoa.

Honestly I was hoping that Katniss would make an appearance, but this is so much better. Especially the second one. The very thought makes me shudder; like, a miniature Bellatrix Lestrange, in Harry Potter terms.

Anyways, great story, great writing, etc. (:
Ixe Unlogged chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story must be... a miracle.
cristinacruzx chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was amazing. Just absolutely brilliant. Utterly remarkable. Heroic. Majestic. Impressively great.

But of course, most of all, EPIC.

I could just sit here and list a thousand words on how marvelous this is, but that would just be a waste of my time. It’s just… awesome beyond words. And great words those are.

It’s heroic because you just rescued my hope of finding an actual fanfic beyond 'Great!' You are, like, my inspiration hero. Yeah, if someone called me that, I'd feel a bit awkward too, but honestly, there are really no other words to describe it.

Now for majestic, I had to go search it up in a dictionary. Not because I don’t know the meaning, which I know perfectly well, but because I really needed to think about it. The story itself is majestic. The way you explain every moment is almost… magical. And that’s coming from a person you doesn’t really believe in magic. But what really makes things majestic? If you ask a dictionary, they’ll tell you an amount of things, ranging from “greatly impressive in appearance,” to, “showing great dignity and grandeur.” But the sad thing, is their wrong. Because your story isn’t just that. It’s much more.

And here comes impressive! But impressive is just another word leveled to great. Every miracle was electrifying and more impressive than the last. Now, the word great can’t really be enough of a word to really explain my thoughts for this story, but then, great can mean a lot of things. Wonderful, for example. Or fantastic. Magnificent. Excellent. Terrific. Still, all those words stretched and fleshed out to their fullest still isn’t enough.

And of course, why is it Epic? Well, after this whole review, I think there's not much more I can say but... because it just is. That just may have to be the best story I have read in my life. No, it’s got to be the best story in the whole darn Hunger Games archive. All that in just below 2,000 words.

And the thing is, when I say that, I’m not exaggerating.

I know for sure that the review I just wrote can’t really express all the admiration and awe I have for this fic, but at least I tried. Hopefully actions speak louder than words.

All I have left to say is keep up the great work,

*Fire. Bread. and Dandelions
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow. That was really good...almost haunting.
Purple Embers chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was amazing. There aren't really many other words to describe this wonderful piece of writing.

Personally, my favourite part was the second tribute, I had a mental picture of a little girl whirling around, insanely laughing with this tool of destruction in her hand and it's because you worded it so well. I loved how you added in the part with her Mother, and that the girl had never handled a weapon before. Made the piece that much more... epic.

The last tribute with the bear was wonderful also, and the two sentence conversation between him and the Career added so much more depth to it all.

The first tribute was haunting with how the Gamemakers knew he was dead but he still killed almost all of those Careers. You could practically feel the vengence and want for revenge ringing through your words.

The grammar was great, and I don't think I barely saw anything worth noting.

Anyway, this was a large review I know, but I thought it did deserve one. :)

I hope you keep making more amazing stories like this.

Tata.

Em
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I knew I was in for a treat when you described this as a "collection of epic moments". Man, they just kept getting better and by the last one, I wanted to stand up and cheer. Yeah, I know, that probably makes me sound like a sick Capitol resident watching the Games, but...c'mon, man. The thing with the Omega Bear was too awesome for words.
SnowyDayStarlight chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was . . . Oh, wow.

I don't think I've ever read such a good Hunger Games fanfiction. It's been said by so many others, but I really am at a loss for words. Absolutely incredible. This is a favorite.
Milkshake308 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
The one that shocked me the most was "The Reaper," because as I read it, I imagined Rue flying around killing people with a scythe. )O.o?

Anyways...really epic.
RuinWitch chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow. This was simply amazing.

The first boy nearly scared the hell out of me. It was wonderfully worded, and really made my heart stop for a minute.

The second was my favorite, although that's probably because she is so much like Bernkastel. Very dramatic and thought out.

The last one was just fantastic. His answer to the D2 boy was truly as epic as it gets.

Well done.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
The boy without heartbet was scarry, the last revenge, even if all hope of surviving is gone.

That little girl, killing so many, but never hold in a weapond before? She's a natural.

I get the feeling that the year after the omega-year a lot of tributes died when they where trying tame mutts.