Reviews for To Live Without My Life
MiniLover chapter 16 . 4/13
What a beautiful story! So wonderfully written! I enjoyed every minute of it!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/13
OMG NOOoooo!
Astra Leonis chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Argh you make me crying! How mean! Ugh...
Oh Eric. Eric Eric Eric. Arg, I can't say a word. It's so goddamit awful and so wrong. All of the time, fighting with the big bad creatures and she ended up by human just because of money! Just like that and she is death and he was suffering for long long time! Half of century! Irony is a bitch.
My chest was ached. I don't feel what Eric feeling, but still man, it's awful.
And for Amelia, how bad her skill is, she is still a hero. Eric and Sookie should be owned her. Remember she trade her life with this?

Thanks for your To Live Without My Live! Two tumbs for it!
bethelove chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
awesome story
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
I. Love. This. Story!
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Well, you certainly made me cry for a whole lotta chapters! That's a definite skill because I hate to cry. Like Eric, I hate THAT human emotion in particular. You're a very talented writer to be able to share your story so poignantly and to draw angst out of me. Thanks for the happy ending even if it was only the last 2 or 3 chapters of the story. You're a good author ... for a Blood bag. Now bring me some more tissues!
loretta57 chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
I found this story by accident im so glad i did it
made me cry i loved it i was woundering if you maybe write a part to i'd like to find out what happened to amela andif she did it on purpose or her being old and not remembering the spell if she did it on purpose if she told pam and what happened to her and what about bill there is so much to know ok ill quite bugging you but it really was a great story i think so anyway
RedJane12 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
An amazing story! Lots of angst and tragedy but then with a way to not just overcome the unfair destiny they had suffered but to actually make everything better! Loved the varying points of view, Pam, even Bill was a decent guy here... Young Sookie was sweet and naturally not jaded by later disappointments... Loved the moment the memories were recovered... Sookie had to wait a long time but it was all worth it!
racecz5 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Just WOW. I hate you because I have a horrendous headache from all the blubbering I have done during this story but I love you for your HEA. I know I'm late reading this but I found it on someones favorite list and I'm glad I did!
Lacutest chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
An amazing story. I like the different points of view and think you capture each character brilliantly, even Bill, who in this story I feel quite sorry for and that's credit to you because I can't stand him in CH's books.
The premise of the story is clever, and I love how Pam steps up. I think you are right that Sookie effects everyone she meets.
One thing though, why did Amelia's spell go wrong and send him to far back, a great twist, but I'm curious?
luvvamps chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
What a heartbreakingly beautiful story! I found your stories through the Fangreaders Awards Nominations. So glad I did. I'm a angst whore and you do know how to write angst. The best I have read. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I'm off to read the rest os your stories.
Lovetb chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
That was incredible!
So touching, I couldn't stop the tears
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Loved this story, thank you.
Megan Consoer chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
grumpbear chapter 16 . 10/1/2012