Reviews for The Accursed Brothers
elemental wolf sage chapter 2 . 1/29
this story sucks
halorechboss chapter 11 . 1/28
CONTINUE!
I have a theory on how naruto learn so much rsegan base justu in a training session you may forgot it but this is NARUTO NOT MINATO he has enormous chakra capacity so the anser bassically implies he will use shadow clones to improve his chakra control and test out new you people forget naruto is nauto
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Now I'm no friend of Sasuke in fact I used to hate Sasuke till I read this story the brilliance of making Sasuke a non power hungry after the seal was removed was great. The ideas were brilliant and I am looking coward to the sequel. So have fun and keep on howing and high fives all around and I will see everyone else in the sequel.
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I look forward to the sequel I wanted to pm you ab it but there was no pm opt so I'm gunna follow so I don't miss it
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
I bet hebi-teme didn't see that coming
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
lol hebi-temi is gunna be pissed that both of his would be pawns are no longer under his control XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
it will be interesting to see how a Naruto trained by anko differs from on trained by jiraya
novelreader chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
There were some spelling errors but I wonder why you didn't put the fight with Orochimaru and Sasuke after Naruto's speech to redeem himself for his cowardice (or his good sense. I honestly didn't think he was being a coward. He judged a situation and knew they couldn't win, so put their lives more value then the mission. That's good leadership. The dubbed is pretty stupid to emphasize what he did was "cowardice" even if he was yes scared. He's like 12 years old and Orochimaru was a sanin whose power he can impressively sense. In the subbed Naruto explains that giving Orochimaru the scroll doesn't guarantee that their lives will be spared so they lose either way).
ethan.lukkar chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Magnificent
yindragonkiba chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Fuckin love it
MyBloodRunsBlack chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
I greatly anticipate the sequel. This was a surprisingly amazing read, as I usually don't like stories with lots of Sasuke in them. But this is one of the few exceptions, and I loved it.
arinasution5 chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
H
Red Vampress chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
I really loved your story, and plan to move on to the sequel.
blacklightning1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
i liked the way the fights went