Reviews for The Accursed Brothers
kingrobert84 chapter 11 . 10/2
it was awesome man how long till the sequel still?
GoldenEyes chapter 11 . 9/24
Absolutely wonderful! I love how you changed Naruto and Sasuke's relationship! Along with the other changes you made as well. Especially the ones concerning Sasuke. I can definitely tell you this is a new favorite of mine! I wish the last chapter was up though! It would be interesting to see how you decide to end it where you take it. Very interesting indeed. All in all, a magnifient story and I look forward to more and your other stories as well. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful story. Great and happy wishes. :D
SunMoonKitsune chapter 11 . 9/13
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 11 . 9/11
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
swishyla chapter 11 . 9/2
I Really Like This Story and Was Wondering When the Next One Will Be Up
kamui5 chapter 5 . 8/30
Love this chapter, One of my favs of a version of the invasion.
kamui5 chapter 4 . 8/30
Just love this story, I'm hoping the'll be a sequel to the story :)
BANKAIZEN chapter 11 . 8/22
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 11 . 7/12
When will you update because I really want to know what happens and love this story.
Qursa chapter 11 . 7/10
justsomerealguy chapter 7 . 7/8
Feels weird seeing Mikoto being hateful towards Naruto since she's usually nice or indifferent to him in most fics...
Y no talk
alaosodiq07 chapter 5 . 5/17
and what stupid lightning technique?. its only because chidori can pierce almost anything, thats why it was able to pierce the sand shield. if thats the case he would have been injured many times over.
alaosodiq07 chapter 4 . 5/17
seriously?, sasuke without the curse seal defeated gaara. this is unbelievable.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 11 . 2/14
Still waiting omfg. I want more. Please update this one soon. I love the entire storyline about it. It kinda reminds me a bit of Melody of The Fox by Jetslinger. But you kept Sasuke which is a huge plus. But yeah I need a update sooooonn.