Reviews for The Accursed Brothers
kamui5 chapter 5 . 8/30
Love this chapter, One of my favs of a version of the invasion.
kamui5 chapter 4 . 8/30
Just love this story, I'm hoping the'll be a sequel to the story :)
BANKAIZEN chapter 11 . 8/22
nice
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 11 . 7/12
When will you update because I really want to know what happens and love this story.
Qursa chapter 11 . 7/10
GOOD
justsomerealguy chapter 7 . 7/8
Feels weird seeing Mikoto being hateful towards Naruto since she's usually nice or indifferent to him in most fics...
Y no talk
alaosodiq07 chapter 5 . 5/17
and what stupid lightning technique?. its only because chidori can pierce almost anything, thats why it was able to pierce the sand shield. if thats the case he would have been injured many times over.
alaosodiq07 chapter 4 . 5/17
seriously?, sasuke without the curse seal defeated gaara. this is unbelievable.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 11 . 2/14
Still waiting omfg. I want more. Please update this one soon. I love the entire storyline about it. It kinda reminds me a bit of Melody of The Fox by Jetslinger. But you kept Sasuke which is a huge plus. But yeah I need a update sooooonn.
MattBlack chapter 8 . 1/27
Affinity only means that techniques in that element are easier to learn, and stronger than someone who doesn't have the affinity.

Naruto could have ZERO affinities, and still be able to learn and use all five elements. He would just have to work harder for it.
ERICA chapter 2 . 1/19
POR QUE VOCÊ NÃO CONTINUOU A HISTORIÁ.ELA É MUITA BOA. VOCÊ É INCRÍVEL MUITA INSPIRAÇÃO PARA VOCÊ. E FOQUE NA SEQUENCIA DE Lone Wolf ADORO TODAS SUAS HISTORIA PRINCIPALMENTE ESSA. ENTÃO CONTINUE E NÃO ABANDONE NENHUMA DE SUAS HISTORIAS. FIQUE COM DEUS. QUE DEUS TE ABENÇOE MUITO. MAIS UMA VEZ MEUS PARABÉNS...!
ViciousFitz chapter 11 . 1/19
I like this story, when is the sequel coming out?
skg1991 chapter 11 . 1/16
I'm a big fan of all your stories. I suppose for now you're busy with Nidaime Sairin...but expecting a sequel for this one immediately after that.
Ralthron chapter 11 . 1/11
Loved this story, I' can't wait to read the sequel when I find it