Reviews for The Accursed Brothers
Shadowdragondanny chapter 11 . 9/24
Was hopeing 2 read more what is with the sequel?
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/18
Please continue! Awesome story! Please make SasuTen for the story. As well as KakAnko. Maybe even NaruTayuSaku?
Mariusz1988 chapter 11 . 8/10
Nice story, too bad its over tho. Thx for your work.
Fenrir's Phantom chapter 11 . 7/18
Please tell me this will be continued - or that there's a sequel. I really like this idea, I don't want to see it end like this! It's too good of an idea to simply lay down and die!
Good so far
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 6/20
Naruto can only summon a hundred or so clones without getting tired? Back when he first learned the jutsu (which means that his reserves were smaller then than they are now) and was fighting Mizuki, he was able to make several hundreds of clones, probably encroaching upon a thousand or more, and he wasn't tired from that. Like... not tired at all.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 6/20
When you said that a hint to the pairing is how focused this story is on the Cursed Seals, I immediately thought that Tayuya would be paired with Naruto, since she was the first female with a Cursed Seal that I thought of. She could still be involved in *a* pairing, but now that I'm seeing the interaction between Naruto and Anko, I'm thinking that those two might be one pairing, while Sasuke and Tayuya would be the other. I'd be fine with either of the girls paired with either of the guys, but I Tayuya is an Uzumaki, even if not a full-blooded one (at least in my mind she is), so I would prefer that Naruto be paired with her instead of Anko. Though, again, I'm fine with either one.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 6 . 5/20
Hahahaha Kakashi's reaction is priceless
NH chapter 11 . 5/18
You should have continue your story more not stop it.

You write more I'll read more

Like the story so far
BelleMorte1989 chapter 5 . 5/20
I love that you didn't kill off the sandaime
DanielJames96 chapter 11 . 5/17
Hey man, not sure if you still write FanFic or not but I hate seeing this story just sitting here and going to waste. It's a rather good read and has a lot of potential. If you do start writing again be sure t finish this story, I'd love to see where you can take it.
elemental wolf sage chapter 2 . 1/29
this story sucks
halorechboss chapter 11 . 1/28
CONTINUE!
I have a theory on how naruto learn so much rsegan base justu in a training session you may forgot it but this is NARUTO NOT MINATO he has enormous chakra capacity so the anser bassically implies he will use shadow clones to improve his chakra control and test out new you people forget naruto is nauto
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Now I'm no friend of Sasuke in fact I used to hate Sasuke till I read this story the brilliance of making Sasuke a non power hungry after the seal was removed was great. The ideas were brilliant and I am looking coward to the sequel. So have fun and keep on howing and high fives all around and I will see everyone else in the sequel.