Reviews for The Weight of Eternity
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
I loved this! I just love Veela!Draco and him needing Harry like this. Vulnerable and dying without his mate...delicious!
LL chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
I absolutely fucking adore this fic! It's beautifully written and the story line is just brilliant. Thank you
Lori94 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Sad at first but adorable ending!
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Oh, my. What a wonderful story! I love that you didn't crowd it with unnecessary details about Ron and Hermione and what happened to Ginny, blah blah blah. I do enjoy those kind of stories, but yours was Draco's story, and Harry and Draco's story. The rest was unnecessary. And this line actually made me gasp - the beauty and understanding and imagery was amazing: " "I don't want anyone else," he says, holding his hand up between them. In it, he holds a single white feather. "Only you. Always." Thank you so much for a great reading experience. You rock!
Nancy
Karyn chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
A lovely well written story! Thanks :)
Bicky Monster chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
On the whole I have become sick of the "Draco is a Veela, Harry is his mate" story, BUT this one just has that something extra that makes it worth reading. It was a great length; enough for the story to be developed well and at a good pace whilst not making it so long that I am getting bogged down in it. You are clearly a talented writer and so I offer my congratulations on this well written story.
Talizora chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Aww, I love Veela stories! This was perfectly fluffy and angsty, did 't notice any errors and I loved your origin story for Veela. Very orignal. Great work, and than you for sharing!
an angel's whisper chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I loved it :-)
ladious18 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
i can't get enough of this fanfic! its crazy1 i just love it!
BAFan chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Sigh. Another wonderful story, sweet and angsty at the same time - also very hot. Why your stories don't have more reviews is a mystery to me; so far I've loved every one of them I've read.
Sharon T chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Great story
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This has left me speechless. There are so many, too many, things about this that have left me utterly wooed. For one, I can honestly say that this is the best Veela story that I have ever read... For me this was effing hot chocolate during a snow storm. Not a single part of this story was something I couldn't absolutely love.

I loved Harry's character, and I loved Draco's character. I loved how the story wasn't entirely beefed with filler but circling around the story itself. I absolutely loved the legend that Harry told to Draco and how you tied it around at the end - that fucking blew me away beyond belief.

Ugh, and the feather! I actually paused reading and sat in awe for a moment, about ready to cry over how beautiful it was. I just loved every bit of the ending.

I loved how you made everything consistent. Nothing was forgotten after being mentioned and everything was relevant to the plot... all in all, there isn't anything that I can really say other than that this story is flawless. I envy your style of writing.

I apologize for the rather long ramble... but yes; this story was absolutely beautiful.

You've made my day, haha! *Runs off to stalk other works of yours.* :3
Venus914 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Aw...just perfect.
Jungwon chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
IS THAT IT? I was looking for more! :[ It was sooooo good! I totally love your imagination. In fact, I think I may be in LOVE with it :] IT WAS WAY AWESOME.
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 11/19/2011