Reviews for Sakura's Special Cake
Vsyo vo mrake nochi chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
What DID she put in the cake?
TsunaMoe chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
wakakakaka! LOL sakura actually do that? where the heck the sweet Sakura go?
boy i love Yuki and Touya pairing
Jellybean-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
your smut was smexy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I LIKE IT
BlackxxCherry chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
this story has such great ideas in it, if it werent for the grammar. if you want, i can edit this. the story will be exactly the same, just less grammar mistakes. :)
Ukaske chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
OMG! LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! IT WAS SOOO CUTE! XD 3
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Despite the lack of lemon, I thought the whole thing was cute and I agree with Kunaikage about there being at least one or two more chapter for this story with a tad bit more details around Touya and Yukito.

A little critisim - If the boys know Sakura put something in the cake, they wouldn't be confused, they would be worried. And possibly feeling akward.

If they were as arosed as you are suggesting,Yukito would probably be pressing up into Touya's leg, trying to get closer as well as relieve some pressure.

I think you should have just gone with a light pink blush. Yukito seems the 'innocent type'.

Also, despite the aphrodics, they would most likely be scared or nervious and you should have mentioned Touya taking care to make it as less painful as possible and comforting Yukito throughout the act.

But like I said before, it was a very cute story.
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
*giggles madly at the last line* Poor Sakura...
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Elliot: Nice idea and you could have done better on the lemon but the ending was great.
kunaikage chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
(Giggles softly) I liked this the lemon was nice though not as detailed or long as some but not bad at all. Is this only suppose to be a one shot? Because I could see you continuing from there. Starting with Touya interrogating Sakura about ingredients to yelling at her about how she planed to give something like that to the brat leading to Touya making it again for him and Yuki. Anyways good story.
UkeHidan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
HAHAHA where did sakura get aphrodisiac? (I HATE ENGLISH!) I Thought it was a good thing her relationship was going no where, her being what 10 years old? HAHAHA GREAT STORY! but uhhhhh one thing sakura sweat dropped? need some posesion there but hat was the only noticable, for me, major mistake. good story!
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOL! I found this story funny and hot, very nice. Poor Sakura! Haha, I wonder how she'll get out of that one hehe! But I love how you ended it! And Touya is so cute and funny, he's so jealous of Syaoran getting Sakura's attention! Sister complex!

I also wanted to give you a bit of constructive criticism:P I take it English is not your first language. You write well, but there are some spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. I suggest you get a beta reader if you want to improve your writing - someone who can proof-read your work. When we re-read our own work, we don't always catch the mistakes so getting some help is always nice!

The website has an area you can find a beta reader (top of the page is Beta Readers button), so check it out if you have time.

Loved the story!
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
The concept was amazing, love it! Lemon scene could indeed use some work, the ending made me laugh a bit (do wonder where Sakura got aphrodisiacs to begin with). But over all this made me happy D
Touya no Kanojo chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Kyaaa so interesting! Sakura was so brave! Hahahaha! You're right! I need more lemon scene.. Mwahahaha! But i like the story.