Reviews for All She Needs, Is Him
Emilee Amethyst chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
So sweet, thank you for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lovely
Dancing In Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Please write another chapter!
Spobylover chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is rllly good u should so update!
Kalarella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG! I loved this sooo much! Everything about this was amazing. I loved how real you made the emotion feel, how it felt like I could feel what Spencer was feeling. I love your Toby, and how he makes another joke about the pajamas; about Spencer going topless. He must really want that to happen. lol. Also, I love that you wrote this so well! As a former English Major, I love that there were no glaring errors to detract from the story. Awesome job.
sabrina elen chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i like *-*
sabrina chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I really loved, love it if you contiue to write, I am Brazilian, kisses
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I LOVE THE TEASING! SO true! They both would look better topless. ;)

I love that it's so AUTOMATIC for her to go to him. GAH! PERFECT! She trusts him and let him see her cry. I'm in love!
Ray08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
really sweet story, hope there is more!
transponsters chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I loved this! You should write more! 3
kim-shi chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Thank goodness! Tencer stories are increasing! I really liked this one and definitely encouraging you to write more. I can imagine the scenes perfectly and they were in-character. Very nice~ :3
The 10th Doctor's Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I like this story. It is your take on what happens in episode 1.20 with Spencer and Toby, but it's not choppy and un-followable like some of the other ones that are on here.
Anabelle Moreau chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I am so glad to have found a fic about this pairing! I've been in need of one, I have to say.

I really enjoyed your writing and thought it was really good. You stayed pretty on character and your extension from the show was really good! I cam excited to read more!
Merlin's Beaded Beard chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very good! It was a little rushed in places, and I think you switched from past tense to present tense somewhere around the middle, but overall a very enjoyable story.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Spencer/Toby my latest addiction ! Thank you for writing this :)