Reviews for Crash Landing
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very nice story! :) One thing I would change... In the 20th paragraph, I would provide the translation for the phrase 'das werde ich nie vergessen', because, unless you know German, it takes a tiny bit away from the story. :) Other than that, though, nice job! :) You are a very good writer, and I enjoy seeing things from the German point of view. I think because Rat Patrol was an American show, most of the stories are from their point of view, and partly because of that people think of the Germans as 'bad', but your stories help show that they were fathers and husbands and brothers fighting for their country just as much as the Americans were. Don't ever stop writing! :) Okay, this has gone on long enough. Once again, nice job!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm really liking these insights into Arnulf and Dietrich's relationship, and their views on the war. How tragic that these two good men, who shared the values and beliefs of their enemies, were caught in a war not of their making. Very interesting that Dietrich wonders if Troy has truth on his side!

The final sentence says it all.
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
There is a lot of understandable emotion in this. Nice work. It's great to see what is happening to Dietrich.