Reviews for Famous Last Words
Snowy Evening chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great fic. I would love to see a sequel. How does everyone react, or see it from Wufei's point of view. Keep writing.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
oh my god... poor Duo! i'm practically crying! god... this was amazingly written, and wow... just wow. and poor heero, when he get's that message, he's probably gonna go start cutting himself or something... (sobs) poor Duo!

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-

is torturing heero with nightmares in a fic she's working on
holly chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
shame on you girlstarfish!

youve made me cry

(claps)

good work keep up the fics
Faith1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I've read this fic a number of times but it never fails to make an impact. It's a beautiful and original piece of writing, you should be proud of it. I hope you write more Gundam fiction soon.
Satanira chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Satanira- ... ... ...

Duo- *hands Satanira a box of tissues*

Satanira- *pulls out a handful of tissues and turns up the waterworks* WAAH! It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair! You can't do that, dammit! I'll... I'll... Waah! *sobs uncontrollably*

Quatre- *runs in from the other room* What did you do this time, Duo?

Duo- I didn't do nothin! She's reading deathfics again!

Quatre- Oh. Sorry, guess I jumped to conclusions there. Come on, let's go put her to bed. *picks the sobbing Satanira up and carries her out of the room*

Duo- *follows Quatre, muttering about masochistic fangirls and weird authors who all need to be locked up*
Yazzy chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That was a really original and thought-provoking story. It's going straight onto my favourites. Well done.

Yazzy
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This was really good. Really sad but still good. My friend actually recommended it to me as a real tearjerker. It was. Got me crying. Made her cry too. I do kind of wonder how Heero reacts to the message though, and how Wufei reacts to what Duo did. Just a thought though.
Silver Cateyes chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I remember this from gwaddiction, too... (If that made no sense, read my review of Dances With Wizards) I love how you've done this, and it brought me to tears. It's a gorgeous piece, it really is.

Bye!

Silver Cateyes
crazy one chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
this has to be one of the most tragic things i have ever read. if it wasn't for my plushie i'd be crying. so i'm adding it to my favorites.
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
its sad! i didn't want duo to die :( sniff.

but it was really good tho! and sad
Maria Rosenfire chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Congratulations- you are the only fic writer that has ever managed to make me cry! This is so beautiful!
memememe chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
wha
you almost made me cry, really that is quite a feat, lovely story. you got a sequal?
MeShelly chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
BWAH! ::sobs:: I loved this fic. It was beautiful and horrible at the same time. Very suspenseful from the start, because I knew that Duo was going to die but I just kept hoping something would turn it around...
I really loved his characterization, though. So true to himself: he wasn't mushy, though he was affectionate. It was funny all the way through, which made it even more heart-breaking. This was a work of art; a great display of writing. The ending was especially good. This is one of the best good-bye stories I've seen in any fandom. Thank you for posting it! Michelle
firelight chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
i'm going to ignore the fact that answering machines usually cut you off after 30 seconds because this is absolutely amazing!
Metal-Bubble chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
*sob* that was so sad *sniff* poor Duo at least WuFei will be okay *sniff* great fic
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »