Reviews for Refraction
Aaronna chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
:D
I love this ending! Though, I would love to see Arthur and Mithian get married!
Aaronna chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
I love Cenred's last line. Also, I feel I need to congratulate you for being the first writer I have found who has turned Cenred good. I rather enjoy him this way.
Aaronna chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
I thing this is my favorite chapter yet! Great job!
Teekalin chapter 36 . 5/25/2015
I loved it. This has become one iof my favourite non romantic fic so far :-)
I like to think that Merlin and Morgana gets together but I can tell by the last line that it will be Merthur.
LanCheer chapter 36 . 4/18/2015
I just finished reading and oh my god this is probably the best alternative canon I've ever seen. It's so beautiful! I'm crazy for it! Your writing is gorgeous! And the plot! OH my god the plot! How did you manage to write like this? I'm jealous like a mad woman! When reading the epilogue I was slightly afraid that Arthur would marry Mithian, I'm glad you made it clear that Merlin is Arthur's real love.

I had so many feelings when I read the story. The dialogues are apparently amazing! I love this story so much! Your writing has this sense of genuineness in it and that is really precious. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story! I definitely love you now!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Very nice! I do hope that your Merlin turns out mostly like the original, though. Ayla never did get sure enough enough of herself to talk back for no good reason. (But I haven't read the seventh yet) Thanks!
DragonThetan chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it!

But please in the future watch your word usage, 'border' instead of 'boarder' is just one example, there are others too!
DragonThetan chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I am enjoying the story! But please fix the following, I'm tired of seeing it!

"The boarder(the word spelt here does NOT mean the line between 2 or more things as used here, it means someone who pays for lodging & food at someone's home, someone living away from home for schooling, someone who enters or leaves a ship or a sport where a board is used like snowboarding! The word that should be used here is 'border.') between the two kingdoms had become shaky at best,..."
cindy4651 chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
Lovely story, thanks so much!
cindy4651 chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
Lovely, you rescued Will!
cindy4651 chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
Interesting how you explained Balinor's and Nimueh's deaths as required. Very thoughtful.
cindy4651 chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
No! Percival can't be overcome with a desire for revenge!

Great story, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Oh wow, is intelligent innocent Merlin going to fix Cenred?
cindy4651 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Wow, that was great! Normally the action scenes don't really appeal to me, but this one had action and excitement and story-changing and everything. Great job!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Cool, is he going to take a lion as well? :)