Reviews for The Darkest Hour
holograffiti chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very sweet & well-written! :)
Splishboom chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I thought it was interesting how you decided to look at how Josef might take Sarah's death. And it was a nicely done look, too. If I had to pick one thing, I would say the ending could have been less...abrupt. Not that it was overwhelmingly so.

I enjoyed it! _
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is a great story about grief and getting on with life. I really like how Mick and Beth are so good friends to Josef.
bubba05 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wonderful story. My heart was breaking for Josef at the loss of his Sara, but I am so happy that Beth was there for Josef and I mean willing to do whatever to help him. Also, I am glad Mick took care of those low life vamps and then was able to be there for Josef.

Josef is very lucky to have Mick and Beth in his life and they are lucky to have Josef. These trio of friends are hard to come by and I am just happy each of them of each other and they will always be there for each other. Well done.

Thanks for posting.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I liked this look at Josef traveling through his grief. I can only imagine how painful it is to know that you go on when those you love do not. And I remember Josef telling Mick in Sleeping Beauty that he gets lonely. He sure liked to hide it behind all his parties and such but I imagine there was a lonely vamp inside him and that is why he was so close to Mick. You did a nice job of showing how Beth could care about him too.