Reviews for Invitation
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
Absolutely wonderful. Been reading all of your Van Pelt/Rigsby stories. Love your portrayal of their love story. :)
aekz chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Great chapter. Are you going to continue the story? I noticed it didn't say complete.

It would be interesting to see your take on what is going to happen with them in season 4.
Racheski chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
Wow, perfect. Loved the balance. Loved the smut. Fantastic writing and thank you. Graces full name confused me,but that was the only thing. Well done.
WolfStar4 chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
YAY SMUTTY BUNNIES! Great ending! W00T!
schnerb chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Who cares about not keeping chapters short when you get this? What a perfect ending and I love that it wasn't just a smut fest! Nothing wrong with that of course, but not what this needed.

For me, the way you got out of the whole working together thing was perfect and I'm so glad that it was about Wayne and not 'them'. To feel that wonderful attraction that we all know is there is so lovely. The ending of course was perfect - writers of the series please take note!

Just a question, bearing in mind I'm not as far on as you are in the series, why does Grace says she is Grace van Buren? Sorry if it's obvious, but that confused me a bit!

Thank you for a wonderful story. Not only did we get O'L dumped and Wayne and Grace back in their rightful places, but we got some fantastic writing from you too. Lucky us!
aekz chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
schnerb chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
Ooh loved all the tension you build up in this one - nothing like Wayne being all confident to make a girl all tingly and puddly! And Grace is just trying to put off the inevitable isn't she? Love it!

So, next chapter very soon right?
Racheski chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Great start to the day. Looking forward to the next installment.
WolfStar4 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
SMUT! SMUT! SMUT! Bring on the SMUT!

And I totally was cheering at the end of the last ep! I was literally screaming "GINA CALLED IT!" Haha )
aekz chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Please continue this story and change the rating. They can't be just friends and only talk about a relationship in the future. He has waited long enough.
aekz chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Happy anniversary to you and your husband.

Nice to see Grace is trying to look her best for Wayne.

Please don't let us wait lomg for the next chapter.
Ravens23Nate chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Great Chapter! Please continue.

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!
Racheski chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Congratulations to you both. Lovely little chapter, teasing us just a little longer. Thanks
schnerb chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Thanks for the update - a last minute Easter treat for us here and it's good to see Grace getting her life back on track. Very much looking forward to her reunion with Wayne though! Hope that chapter will be a little longer. :) Congrats on your wedding anniversary and here's to another 25!
WolfStar4 chapter 12 . 4/13/2011