Reviews for Foreign City Sirens
newkathy97 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Loved this story! One thing, though: the British pound is a coin, not a bill.
snooky-9093 chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Finally got to finish this! Great ending and lots of good action in chapter 6.
Kirarakim chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
A nice ending to a very good story. I liked the bonding between Louis and his blood brother in the final chapter. It was very heart warming. But then I also liked the little banter between Louis and his other brother (Newkirk). I laughed at the part about the pound and the franc.

Great job and Jean-Phillipe was a very well written OC. I enjoyed the drama of Louis having his brother think he was a traitor. But I am glad Jean-Phillipe learned the truth in the end and was proud of his brother.
80sarcades chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Loved the way you tied this up; the bad guys get theirs while the good guys chalk up another victory! And, of course, both LeBeaus are safe and sound...even though one of them is still in a POW camp! I'm glad Louis decided to stay with his 'family' though; that would have been a tough choice for me to make.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
A wonderful happy ending and last glimpse of the brothers LeBeau. Sort of wish we could have seen more of DuBois during the series...maybe a DuBois centered fic, anyone? Who will be strong and stand with me?
ColHogan chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
This was a great story. Sorry to see it end. Glad Margot got what she deserved. I also see another Les Miserables chapter title. I'd love to eavesdrop on that conversation in Berlin with Hochstetter trying to explain what happened to his bosses. Glad LeBeau is staying despite the fact he'll worry about his brother the entire time. But the guys at Stalag 13 are his other family as well.
hogan macgyver chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Conte merveilleux avec une extrémité parfaite! (Marvelous tale with a perfect end!) The exchange between Louis and Jean-Philippe was touching. Especially loved the second sentence. Totally sounds like something a sibling would say. LOL, apparently Newkirk's second language isn't French.

Thanks for this LeBeau centered fic! I loved every minute of it.
buggleston chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Nicely done wrap up to an Enjoyable story.I love seeing the choice made by LeBeau to his brother even though he'll worry about him through the war - he does feel he'll be of greater help where he is besides he considers the guy part of his family ,too!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
A nice way to wrap up this story, with the emphasis on the many forms of family. Thanks for posting this LeBeau-centric fic. I've enjoyed every minute all of it.
buggleston chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Smart for LeBeau to keep his wits about him to choose 1 of the lesser evils so he has a better chance of escaping. Yea! newkirk and Carter to the rescue and help from the french underground. Glad you kept Carter in his element as a german major yet he still amazes his chapter cannot wait for next chapter-also can't wait to see the reunion of the 2 brothers
TXMedic chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Brilliant chapter! Nice bit of tenseness in the beginning, ending with a lovely bit of humor. lol Poor Louis.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Oh, another great chapter, and another great rescue by our Heroes (with the help of the underground, of course!)

I always love it when Carter is shown at his competent best, and he was wonderful here, both in his Oberst impersonation and the way he handled Margot.

What a reunion it will be for Jean-Philippe and Louis!

But I must confess, the meaning of the chapter title eludes me. Please enlighten me!
Evenmoor chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Now, all that is left is to send the foul collaborators on their way to meet justice! Well, that and wake LeBeau up.

Good work!
ColHogan chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Thank heavens Carter and Newkirk were there for LeBeau before he had to take matters into his own hands. I also worried for a minute about DuBois and am glad he's okay although wounded. Also glad Becker is dead. Good riddance! Looks like Margot might get to meet Papa Bear after all before she heads to an English prison camp.
hogan macgyver chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
*sigh* Thank goodness the guys were there for LeBeau. I was so worried that he would have to meet Hochstetter and that would have been quite a mess... Your description of the fight was very well done. For a split second there I thought DuBois was dead, if he had been then we were going to have a talk ;) Newkirk's sentiment at the end is classic. Vive les amis! Great chapter!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »